‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Sequel!

Betrayed

Mom Cooties

Neche’s POV

Bear looked up randomly and I cocked a brow at him.

“Where’s daddy?” Just as I opened my mouth to answer the bus door swung open revealing Matt the Berry brothers.

“Honey’s; we’re home!” Jason called and Matt rolled his eyes.

“Oh baby how was work?” Jimmy exclaimed drunkenly making us laugh.

Matt opened his arms for Bear but instead he got up and ran for his uncle.

“Uncle Jason!” He cheered and Matt faked hurt.

“Hey buddy,” Jason greeted scooping him up.

“No love for me?” Matt exclaimed and Bear giggled.

“Yeah he did that to me too; he only stopped watching cartoons for Mina.” I sighed and Mina laughed.

“We’re the cool aunt and uncles I told you!” She shouted and I rolled my eyes.

“Whatever; give me my son,” Matt said and grabbed Bear.

Jason rolled his eyes at his brother’s childishness and I laughed. He walked over and took a seat beside me before leaning in and pecking me on the lips as a greeting.

“Eww daddy now you have mom cooties;” Bear scrunched up his face and I gasped.

“I have cooties?!” I mocked hurt before grabbing my son and kissing all over his face.

He squirmed in my arms and giggled as he tried to get away causing the bus to laugh. I smiled as he rushed to his dad’s lap and glared playfully at me. I loved my life more than anything; I had Matt and Bear what more can I ask for? Not to mention my sister and all my wonderful friends.

Johnny walked into the room and sat beside me.

“What’s up?” I asked and he shrugged tiredly.

I giggled at him and rested my head on his shoulder. I missed him too; he was finally in Avenged Sevenfold and was never home. Of course work kept me distracted and so did the girls but I still miss my boys; we all did.

“You guys travel too much,” Mina said randomly and we all laughed.

It’s insane how she always knows what I’m thinking.
♠ ♠ ♠
I’m so happy to see that we have new readers for this story who stayed up late to catch up on the prequel! X)

You guys suck at the banner thing so I won’t make you do it >.> We’ll just keep begging…

So if you want to be a girlfriend for Johnny or Jimmy message us bcuz Zacky is already taken… and Matt and Val are so meant to be forever; no lie…

R.I.P Ryan Dunn

Ok sorry this took long but I had to do school and cook yesterday after work and I was so tired and today my brother was hogging the computer so I rushed this out after school work :P

Comment, Subscribe, & Banner!
-Neche