‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Sequel!

Betrayed

Nightmare

Neche’s POV

“I should kill him,” I hissed to Matt as I got ready for bed.

“Why?” He sighed taking off his clothes.

“Because he just ruined all of our happiness by being a diva. He needs to get over himself!”

“Try to look at it from his point of view.” Matt reasoned as I pulled my PJ shorts on.

“What?! How can you back him up?” I was getting upset now.

I stopped changing and stood with my arms crossed over my chest and I was only in my bra and shorts.

“Forget everything I said,” Matt said as he stared at my chest.

I giggled softly at him and shook my head.

“Oh no, you’re not forfeiting this argument just because you want sex.”

“But why can’t I?!” He whined and I chuckled.

“Cause I said so now how can you back him up?” He sighed.

“He’s my best friend and he likes her. Wouldn’t you be hurt too?”

“But he ruined your brother’s announcement; plus he only likes her because he can’t have her,” I mumbled while I pulled on my tank top and pulled the covers back.

“He’s hurt, just let it go. He’ll get over himself soon; I know Bri,” he said.

“Whatever,” I sighed and laid down.

He smirked down at me and I cocked a brow at him.

“What?”

“I just realized… we haven’t ‘wrestled’ yet,” he used air quotes.

I giggled as he leaned down and kissed me. My hands made it around his neck as I pulled him down onto the bed. His hands went under my shirt and I shivered at his touch; right before he was going to pull my shorts down the door creaked open causing us to pull apart.

“Mommy, Daddy?” We looked at Bear like two deer caught in headlights.

Finally I snapped out of it and sat up.

“Yeah Sweetie what’s wrong?”

“I had a scary dream,” he pouted and I held my arms out as he ran toward me.

“You wanna sleep with us tonight?” He nodded against my chest and Matt looked at me in shock.

“But- but,” Matt started to whine but I shot him a look.

“You should’ve locked the door…” I argued and he groaned before shoving his face into his pillow.

I comforted Bear while Matt came to terms with the fact that we weren’t having sex again tonight. He finally sat back up and sighed.

“Come on Buddy, lets lay down,” Bear pulled away from me and nodded before snuggling next to Matt’s side.

I laid down too and kissed Bear’s forehead before giving Matt a peck.

“Sorry Babe but we have a son,” I reminded him and he waved me off before shutting off the lamp beside him so we could sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was supposed to get Bear today but his mom said no then she called and got mad at me for not getting him.

WHAT THE FUCK?

Yeah idk, don’t ask. I finally saw Bear yesterday after like… 2 months…? His hairs longer and he didn’t recognize me but when I held him he leaned his head against mine and we watched fireworks until he fell asleep.

I love Bear, he’s my world. So since he was on my mind I made him in the update xD
-Neche Narcissist