‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Sequel!

Betrayed

Constellations

The last night in the old house was a solomn one. Jase and I laid in the grass in the backyard, looking at the stars. My head was resting on his chest and his arm was wrapped tightly around my thin shoulders. He kept pointing to the stars, mumbling the constellation names into my hair.
“Jason, I didn’t know you liked astronomy.”
He shrugged, “I just like looking at the stars. When I was little, I used to look stuff up about it, but I haven’t much had the time lately.”
“Been too busy with work?”
His laugh rumbled through his muscular chest, “No, I just have other activities that keep my occupied at night.”
I looked up to glare at him, but my lips were met by his. After a moment, he pulled away, his dark eyes sparkling.
“Let’s go inside babe. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow.”

The next morning, we woke up early to Matt barging into our room and jumping up and down onto our bed.
“TODAYS THE DAY TODAYS THE DAY TODAYS THE DAY!!!”
“Matt…. Gtfo.”
“I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN BUT I DON’T CARE BECAUSE TODAYS THE DAY!”
I groaned and tried to cover my head but Matt pulled the blanket off of us entirely. I scrambled to cover my bare top half. Jason laughed, using himself to cover me.
“AHHHH MY EYES!” Matt ran screaming out of the room. I heard Neche let out a groan as Matt started to jump on their bed before we heard a crash. And Matt moan in pain. An annoyed looking Neche walked past our room.
“Put some clothes on,” she said, doing a double take.
“What was that crash?” Jason called after her.
“I broke the bed…” Matt sulked past our door.
“What?” Jason jumped up and ran into his brothers room. I scrambled to grab a pillow to cover myself before shutting the door and locking it. In the middle of pulling one of Jason’s t-shirts over my head when he started banging on the door.
“Mina… I realized what a bad idea it is to leave you half naked for the world to see. And by world I mean our family.”
I sighed, “Jase… are you saying that because I locked you out of the room in your boxers.”
“…Yes.”
I rolled my eyes and opened the door. He tackled me onto the bed and covered my face with kisses.
“Jase… your brother may be annoying, but he’s right. We have a lot of stuff to do today.”
Jason groaned and buried his head in my shoulder, “I don’t want to get up.”
“You wanted to move,” I giggled.
“I know, I know. You’re just so comfortable.”
I laughed and scratched his head, earning a moan. I bent my head down and bit his shoulder.
“Mmmph.”
“I need you guys out here!” Neche called. I pushed Jason off me and went into the kitchen to find my sister trying to carry boxes out to the car by herself.
“Where’s Matt?”
She pointed to where Matt was standing on the back porch, smoking a cigarette, and rolled her eyes. I stifled a smile and helped her carry the box to the moving van outside. When we got back inside, Jason was finishing packing the rest of the kitchen. It took several more trips to pack the rest of the house into the moving van, as we had already packed and sent one the past two days. Finally, the house was empty and we were almost ready to go.
“Here!” Neche called out, handing everyone a beer, “One last beer and smoke on the porch?”
We all agreed and sat down in the grass. It was weird knowing that this was going to be our last time doing this. But we were on for bigger and better things. It was really time for us to start our lives.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long. i passed the fuck out XD
oh jeeze. hope you like.
what do you think their new life is going to be like?

Comment, Subscribe and Banner <3
Kels