‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Sequel!

Betrayed

Babies

Neche’s POV

I sat on the bed looking at old pictures of Bear from when he was a baby. I smiled to myself thinking of the joy he brought us all once I got him back.

Matt walked into the room and took a spot beside me. I continued what I was doing until he kissed my cheek pulling me from my thoughts.

“Whatcha thinking?”

“That you sound like Bear,” I giggled and he pouted.

“No really, what’s on your mind sunshine?” I bite my lip and returned back to the page.

“I missed a year of Bear’s life…” He frowned at me and went to talk but I stopped him. “Wait listen; I’m not upset about it anymore but… I just wonder what it would be like to have one… from birth on. I know you love Bear but how would you-“

“Feel about having another?” He guessed and I nodded.

“Yeah, would you be okay with that? What do you say?”

“I say… let’s start now,” he jumped on top of me and attacked my neck in kisses causing me to giggle.

“Matthew,” I scolded and he stopped.

“What?” He looked down at me with a pouty face that made me smile.

“I didn’t mean right now… maybe in a year or two.” I reasoned and his eyes widened.

“A year?” I rolled my eyes. “But that’s forever away.” He complained.

“No it’s not; it’ll go by fast don’t worry; I just want Bear to be a little older and understand everything that’s happening.”

“He’s old enough now,” Matt whined and I laughed.

“Matt,” I did my voice saying that it was the end of the discussion and he sighed in defeat.

“Fine but as soon as the year goes by I’m knocking you up,” he muttered and I giggled.

“Whatever you want Honey,” I kissed his cheek and his face lit up like he got an idea.

“So since you want another baby. If you somehow get pregnant before the year mark can we still keep it?” I cocked a brow.

“Of course… but it shouldn’t happen. I take my birth control every day.” He nodded.

“Yeah I know but… you know those aren’t one hundred percent…”

“Yeah…”

“Okay I’mma go bug Jason and Mina, bye,” he kissed my cheek and rushed out.

I stared at the door and blinked confused before just shrugging it off. What a weird individual I married.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was gona update this friday but decided to do a quick one today since I got time. I didn't got on like at all yesterday because my cousin came home an dI had to spend time with him I guess and yeah... idk

Comment and Subscribe.

-Neche Narcissist