‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Sequel!

Betrayed

Dont Come Out Til It's Positive

Jason and I were still asleep when our door was thrown open and bounced against the wall.
“Woah woah woah… bro… it’s sleep time.” Jason grumbled, burrowing his head into his pillow.
“No. Dude. I wanna have another baby… but Neche wont let me.”
I growled and his under Jasons arm, trying to get comfortable and ignore Matt at the same time.
“No, no, no. Listen Mina,” he sat on the bed and pulled me out from under Jason’s protective grasp, “I was thinking. Since you and faggot over here are trying to get pregnant, maybe you can convince your sister to do it too. You guys can like, be preggo together.”
I rolled my eyes and scratched my head, tousling my hair, “I think I’d like to politely decline, simply because of your use of the word preggo.”
“But Mina,” he groaned, heaving his shoulders, “Is it so wrong that I want my own baby…”
He almost whispered the last part, but I could hear the conflicting shame and want in his voice.
“Matt…”
“You don’t understand. I love Bear… he’s like my own… but we all know he’s not mine… not really. But it doesn’t matter… I love him just as much, but can’t I want a child with your sister that is hers and mine. Our DNA… meshed into one beautiful child…”
He was staring off into the distance, and Jason sat up next to me, giving me a worried look.
“Bro… you feeling all right?”
“Hm?” Matt turned to us, “I’m fine… just wishful thinking I suppose.”
He stood and left the room, shutting the door behind him.

Jason turned to me, worry clouding his dark brown eyes, “You think he’s going to be okay?”
I shrugged, laying back down and pulling the blanket back up, “I don’t know Jase… but if Neche getting pregnant is the worst thing that comes from this, I think we’ll be okay.”
Jason pulled the blanket away from me and pulled me into a sitting position. I glared at him as we began to war over the blanket. Finally I gave up with a sigh, releasing the blanket and laughed as Jason tumbled backward off the bed. He poked his head up, a frown on his handsome face. I smiled, leaned over and planted a kiss on his pouted lips. He smirked and pulled me into his lap, wrapping his arms around me tightly.
“May I be released?”
“No.”
“Please?”
“No.”
“Jason… I take a pregnancy test today…”
“Well in that case,” he picked me up, threw me in the bathroom, and locked the door.
“Jason…” I growled.
“Nope…. Don’t come out til it’s positive.”
I rolled my eyes and went to search for the pregnancy tests I had hidden.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hrmpf.

Well hello everyone. I know it's been awhile, but I have had to work... a lot.
Anywho. I've missed this story a lot, as well as missing all you wonderful readers... but nothing can compare to how much I've missed my wifey </3

Love you Neche <3

Let us know what you think. Comments, Subscribe, and we're still looking for a banner please and spank you.

Love you all <3
Thank you for your patience :)

Kels