‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Sequel!

Betrayed

Don't Black Out

Imagine my surprise to find myself at Brian’s house at the end of the car ride. Not that I had really been paying attention. I had been thinking of the fight Jason and Brian had gotten into over me so many years ago. Brian had wanted me so badly then. But why? I wasn’t anything special… just a normal girl. I mentally laughed at that one. There was no way I was normal. Not with all the shit my sister and I had gone through. We had put our friends in so much danger, it was amazing to me that they stuck with us through the whole thing. And now, here I was, engaged to my soul mate. So what the hell was I doing with Brian?

“Bri… what are we doing here?” I asked cautiously.
“I’m going to make you dinner,” he grinned at me as he got out of the car. I felt a wave of anxiety wash over me, but I quickly squashed it down and got out of the passenger seat. I followed him up the walk to his front door and he unlocked the door, throwing me a smile over his shoulder. I forced a smile and followed him inside.

Two hours later, we had eaten dinner and were sitting on his couch, laughing about how silly it was that he fought with Jason.
He’s really changed I thought to myself, smiling as he mentioned how much he had liked me, but realized how happy I was with Jason.
“Thanks Brian, that means a lot to me.”
“Of course. Do you want another beer?”
I looked down to see my bottle of Bud Light was empty, “Yeah, that’d be great Bri.”
He smiled and left to grab me another beer. I looked down and saw there were two empty bottles already in front of me.
Better slow down. You’re drinking those faster than you realize. I lectured myself. Brian walked back in, handing me an open bottle. Later, this would make sense, but for now, I just smiled and drank every last drop.

Before I knew what was happening, there were fifteen bottles in front of me, along with three empty shot glasses and a half empty bottle of Crown Royal. At this point, my body did the only thing it could, it blacked out.

[break]

When I woke up, I was back at my house, in my own bed. Jason was laying next to me, bare chested, breathing evenly. I knew he was deeply sleeping, and I smiled slightly before wincing at the bright room. I cringed and pulled the cool sheet up over my head and sighed as my vision darkened. In the back of my mind, visions of Brian… kissing me… taking my dress off; played on a continous cycle, making it hard to fall back asleep. As hard as I tried, I couldn’t push the images from my mind. Did I dream this? I had to have. The idea of Brian touching me… kissing me… and the last image… of us sleeping together? It was just to much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy shit.

Sorry for the delay. I've worked three doubles in four days, and I've been completely exhausted >.<

Comment, Rate, Subscribe.
What do you think is going to happen?!

Kels <3