‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Sequel!

Betrayed

“And you slept with him right?”

Neche’s POV

I went into the kitchen and saw Jimmy there.

“Jimbo!” I squealed and jumped into his arms.

He squeezed me back tightly and I smiled wide. My best friend Jimmy; the day always seemed better with him around.

“So what’s up?” I asked before heading into the fridge for something to drink.

“Nothing much except I’m Jason’s best man.” I gasped and smiled wide.

“Yay so you get to walk me down the aisle?!” I squealed and he smiled with a nod.

“Yep I got to walk Mina and your wedding now I get to walk you.”

“Where is my sister anyway?”

“Outside talking to Brian,” I frowned at that.

What could they be talking about? I’ll just have to ask her later.

“So what are you up to today?” Jimmy asked and I shrugged.

“Having a Ghost Adventures marathon.”

“Omg can I stay and watch? I love Zak!” Jimmy squealed like a girl causing me to laugh so hard I cried.

“Of course you can,” I smiled and we started grabbing snacks.

We made popcorn and mixed it with chocolate and candy, got soda, and even got ourselves bowls of cookies and cream flavored ice cream before sitting back down on the comfortable sofa and cuddled up under a blanket.

“Jimmy what the hell are you doing with my wife?” Matt asked jokingly.

“What does it look like? Pigging out on junk food and gushing over hot muscly guys in tight black shirts duh!”

“Ugh you’re still watching the douche who hit on you?”

“He’s not a douche!”

“He hit on you?” Jimmy gasp and I nodded with an innocent grin. “And you slept with him right?” I laughed and Matt glared.

“No.”

“Why not?” Jimmy whined. “I so would have…” That earned Jimmy a slap in the back of the head and I laughed at them both.

Jimmy grumbled and rubbed his head. Suddenly the back door opened and Mina walked in looking pale faced and sick.

“Mina?” I asked and she looked at me before rushing upstairs.

“I’ll go after her,” I volunteered before Jason could say anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
To my beautiful wifey bcuz I want her to feel better <3
Comment and stuff xD
-Neche Narcissist