‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Sequel!

Betrayed

How Could You Go and Throw It All Away

“We need to talk about last night…”
“Brian… I couldn’t even remember how I got home last night… let alone anything that happened after you picked me up…”
Hurt flashed briefly in his dark eyes but it was quickly replaced with anger, “Either you pick me, or I tell Jason we slept together last night.”
“What?”
“I’m sorry I have to do this, but you really need to pick.”
“I… I don’t believe you. You got me drunk and took advantage of me?”
He scoffed, “I’d hardly call it taking advantage of you. You didn’t exactly say no.”
“Fuck that… the thought of you touching me… kissing me, makes me sick to my stomach,” I spat and turned to walk inside, hot tears pouring out of my eyes.
“Babe?” Jason asked, looking up when I walked in.
“We need to talk Jason…”
“About what?”
“You have to know, that I would never have done this if I were in the right state of mind Jason, I’m so sorry.”
“What are you… wait… did you sleep with Brian last night?”
My shoulders started heaving as my sobs deepened, “I don’t know… but Brian said we did. He said if I didn’t pick him, then he was going to tell you we slept together. But the idea… of him kissing me,” I shuddered, “Makes me sick to my stomach.”
“Mina… in your heart, do you think that you slept with him?”
I shrugged, then remembered the images that had been haunting me all day and nodded slowly. Jason sighed heavily and covered his face with his calloused hands.
“Jason… I’m so sorry.”
“Just stop Mina,” he stood up and walked outside to talk to Brian. Neche came in and asked what all the commotion was about. Through the sobs, she was able to get the gist of what had happened. Her eyes widened in horror before she wrapped her arms around me.
“Oh Jesus, Mina. How could this happen?”
“Hey tricked me! He said it was just his way of apologizing for being such a douche.”
“Stay the fuck away from my family Haner! I’ll have your ass hauled away!” Jason yelled before slamming the door. Neche and I looked up to see anger written all over his face. He walked over to me, and for a moment, I was afraid he was going to hit me. Neche backed away when he was in front of me, and his look of anger melted away into one of sadness before he wrapped his arms around me. I slowly wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he began to sob silently.
“Shh… shh, we’ll get through this, I promise.”

Three weeks later, Neche and I were in the kitchen, making dinner when the smell of onions hit me.
“Bathroom!” I mumbled before running off and emptying the entire contents of my stomach into the procelin bowl. I wiped my mouth and sighed. Funny, the smell of onions never made me sick before. Now that I think about it… a lot of things were making me sick. I thought it had been a touch of the flu, because Bear and Neche had been sick, but the more I thought about it, the more it made sense.

After brushing my teeth, I walked slowly to the kitchen. I stood in the doorway, leaning on the frame as I watched Bear color and Matt and Jason go over plans for the upcoming tour at the kitchen table. Neche turned from her cutting board to look up at me.
“You okay sis? You don’t look so good.”
“Guys… I think I’m pregnant.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Im sorry
Shit went down
I got broken up with
And now we're back together and working on that
And I got a second job, so Im working on THAT too.
Im sorry :(