‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Sequel!

Betrayed

Mom, Wife, & Cheater?

Neche’s POV

3 Days Later

I set Bear into his bed. I just brought him home from school and he fell asleep on the ride. Must’ve had a long day. I kissed his forehead before heading downstairs to start dinner.

My phone rang on the counter and I opened it without reading the caller I.D.

“Hello?” I asked with looking through the fridge for something to eat.

“Nech… have you checked your e-mail?” It was Lacey.

Even though she and Johnny broke up after he joined Avenged Sevenfold the last ear of high school they were still close and so was she with the rest of us. They were good friends even though they had both moved on.

“No… should I?”

“Umm… I think you should…” I rushed to my laptop and turned it on.

I drummed my fingers impatiently as I waited for it to load. Finally it did and I clicked my e-mail and clicked the one I thought she might be referring to.

It was from Lacey saying not to be mad at her and there was a link attached. I clicked it and it opened to some blog site. Scrolling down I saw my name.

Nech Berry; Mom, Wife, & Cheater?

My eyes widened as I skimmed the article.

Recent pictures of Matt and his wife; Neche Berry have been taken at an airport. With them was her sister and his brother but also; their “son” Hun’wet Berry or better known as Bear to close friends and family. If you take a closer look however you’ll notice something interesting about the family of three.

It showed a picture taken 3 days ago when I was hugging him goodbye with Bear.

Bear’s adorable isn’t he? With his Mother’s nose and hair and father’s… nothing. That’s right; if you hadn’t noticed he looks nothing like his “father” at all.

Hmm, wonder what type of secrets Neche has…


I shut the laptop then and blinked away angry tears.

“I gotta go,” I whispered to Lacey before hanging up.

I was fuming and upset. I didn’t know what to think. They thought I cheated?! I would never… sure Bear wasn’t his but that didn’t matter… Matt was his father. He does everything for that boy and loves him to death and Bear loves him back. I don’t give a fuck who came and says he’s still not a father; tell that to Bear…

Bear’s smart and old enough to know what a father is and does and even if he doesn’t know the truth; he knows Matt’s his dad.

“This is bullshit…” I muttered to myself.

I just hope no one else sees this; Matt will be pissed…
♠ ♠ ♠
>.> Short filler but I’m about to jump in the shower xD.

Comment, Subscribe, Banner(?)

All girls taken once they send me their character pages… Imma go to sleep soon so… bye!
-Neche