‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Sequel!

Betrayed

Loyalty

Neche’s POV

My eyes widened and my mouth fell open. Tears sprung into Mina’s eyes and she threw a hand over her mouth to muffle a loud sob that came out.

Jason seemed frozen in place and I dropped everything and rushed to her side.

“Shh, aww Sweetie it’s okay, shh,” I held her in my arms and looked over at Jason.

Matt shoved his brother’s shoulder causing him to snap out of his daze. Finally Jason stood up and came over to Mina and scoped her up in his arms.

“Maybe you guys should talk alone in your room,” Matt urged and Jason nodded before leading Mina up the stairs.

I sighed and shook my head before going back over to breakfast.

“I can’t believe this.” I whispered and Matt silently nodded.

“God I hope it’s Jason’s; for everyone’s sake.”

“What do you mean?”

“Jason was just getting over this; if it’s Brian’s kid he may never forgive him. What would that do to us? What if Jason decides to leave the band because of it? I mean they’ll get someone else sure but if he leaves I might go with him.”

“The guys are your best friends; you wouldn’t leave them over something Brian did, would you?”

“He’s my brother Nech, my twin brother. When it comes down to it I gotta do what I gotta do.”

“But what would we do then? You need jobs…”

“Let’s not think about it right now; for all we know nothing could happen. I’m just saying if Jason leaves the band I may think about going with him.” Matt gave me a peck and went outside for a cigarette break.

I was left speechless; a million thoughts raced through my head. I understood what it was like to be loyal to your family but the guys were also his family. All I knew is at this moment I hated Brian.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it’s been long. Love you all!
Comment!
-Neche Narcissist