‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Sequel!

Betrayed

Alike

Neche’s POV

Mina was making a doctor’s appointment in the living room and Jason was sitting down staring at the table in front of him. Matt was with Bear playing in the room so I crossed the room to comfort my husband’s brother.

“Hey,” I whispered while putting a hand on his shoulder.

“Hey,” he mumbled back.

“How you holding up?” He sighed at my question.

“Hoping with everything in me the baby’s mine,” He leaned back in his seat and looked over at Mina who was talking silently on the phone.

I took a seat and put my hand on top of his.

“It’ll be alright,” I comforted and he nodded.

“I know… and if it’s not mine,” I held my breath. “Then Mina promised me Brian or the baby won’t know… It’s my baby; I don’t care who’s DNA is in its veins,” I smiled at him sadly.

“You Berry brothers are alike aren’t ya?” He chuckled at me and nodded before sighing again.

Mina came back in the living room and we looked up at her. I gave a light smile.

“You hungry sis?” She nodded and took my seat as I went to go make her something.

I made some simple Ramen Noddle for her and I remained in my thoughts as Jason and her talked softly amongst themselves.

A baby. This house was getting a new one and I was trying to think of the positive with that. I wonder if it’ll be a boy or girl; another boy seems cute but a girl was a nice thought. I know I’d buy her cute little dresses that would match Bear’s outfits. I smiled softly to myself.

This was going to be okay; even if it wasn’t Jason’s… well I hoped it would.

As I put the food in a bowl for my sister my mind wandered to the guy’s work; would they leave the band like Matt said.

I could understand him being that angry but I hoped not. The band was their life; even before we came they were helping them load and unload; I also knew they would give it up in a second for us. I sighed before placing the bowl in front of Mina and kissing her forehead before going to join my husband in Bear’s room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah short but idk; just some thoughts.
-Neche Narcissist