Status: Taking some time to write every chapter because I'm busy and stressed but I'm working on it!

Quietly His Fault

My life is turned upside down... and I like it?

Ch 13

After I beat Josh in hockey the whole team respected me and did what I told them to do. I successfully took away their cockiness. I could tell Zach was happy they lost their arrogance, as was I. The next day at school I expected it to be a typical day, you know spend lunch with Zach in the music room, but when I got to my locker after the passing period was over I was met by not only Zach, but the entire varsity starter hockey team. Zach hugs me and whispers, “Sorry.” In my ear. I was clearly confused until Josh said in a pleasant, not condescending tone, “Princess sit with us at lunch today?”

“Everyday? And Princess?”

“Yeah that is our nick name for you, and we like you we want you to join our group of friends, if you can handle all of us guys.” A guy named Pete says in a hyper manner.

“I’ll sit with you all twice a week and be your guys friends, but three times a week I am going
to do what I did before during lunch. Why did you say you want to be my friend like that… aren’t things like that assumed…”

“Well it’s because you and friends… and yeah…..” A guy named Adam who is constantly jumping up and down informs me.

“Ah I see.”

“Are you mad?” Josh says.

“Naw, I understand you were trying to be nice and get a point across I’m not mad.”

“AWESOME! Let’s go to lunch.” Pete yells dragging me with him to the cafeteria after I grab the books I need after lunch.

That is how I spent my lunch Tuesday and Thursday. Wednesday and Friday I spent it with Zach in the music room. During choir Nathan has continued to sit next to me and we make small talk, but he is nice and easy to talk to so I enjoy talking to him.

My life is being turned upside down, and I like it… I have friends now… friends!
♠ ♠ ♠
I did say it would be short... sorry about that... but hey I posted pretty fast and more should hopefully be done soon... don't ask me about length cause I don't know that

What are you guys liking about the story?
What are you not liking?
Who is your favorite character?
Any thoughts?