Status: Taking some time to write every chapter because I'm busy and stressed but I'm working on it!

Quietly His Fault

so hard not to fall in love with her...

Ch 18

Maroon 5 concert, with Aida is today. I’m excited. I mean going to a good concert with an amazingly, perfect, and to be blunt, sexy girl. She says she loves concerts, but she is so quiet, and concerts aren’t. Such a contradiction that makes me so much sense to me in an odd way.

I pick Aida up so we can head over to the venue together and she is blasting Maroon 5 and singing along, quiet loudly I might add. She knows every word of every song! I already know she has a good voice, but when she lets loose and isn’t trying as hard she sounds good and different. I can’t decide which way she sounds better when she sings.

We get to the concert and buy merch. She goes all out, and I insist on getting her a jacket. We leave the merch table, me with a shirt, and her with a wrist band, a poster, a concert booklet, a shirt, and the jacket I bought her. I had to tell her to stop getting things. Telling her there are more concerts. This girl goes concert crazy, I love it.

The concert was great! Maroon 5 is always great live. (that is true they are ALWAYS great live.) Now normally quiet, and always soft spoken Aida is standing the whole concert, jumping, waving her hands, singing along, yelling, and have the time of her life.

Concert Aida is like a different person, a totally new aspect on her personality. Our tickets were very close to the stage so Aida caught the lead guitarist’s guitar pick. The pick was cool, it says Maroon 5 on one side, and Jimmy V ♥ on the other side. (This is actually what Jimmy Valentine’s guitar pick is like) I had the best time of my life.

The concert was amazing, and Aida was great company, and I saw a different side of her, no pun intended.

This girl makes it so hard for me no to fall in love with her…
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but I didn't want to draw it out and write a boring chapter, I mean I don't want to explain the concert, what is that... they played Stutter, and Adam went on a guitar solo in the middle... that is great, but um boring and has nothing to do with the plot. so I'm sorry it's short, but the next chapter has drama if it makes up for it.... though you will all dislike me after the next chapter, but I fix it! I promise! :D anyway comments make me smile :)