Status: Taking some time to write every chapter because I'm busy and stressed but I'm working on it!

Quietly His Fault

Finally you learn the TRUTH!

Ch 24

Film class. It used to be my favorite class. Adam, Josh, and Scott are in the class, and I used to have a great time goofing off with them and filming and editing videos. Now I have to deal with Marsha all class which means I need to pretend to be nice. Pretending to be nice to someone you want to hurt is hard, just trust me. Now it is even worse because we have to pair off, with one group of three because the class isn’t even and compose a music video with at least three songs in it. You have to edit it together and everything. You can have other people who aren’t in your group in the video, but they are just doing what you ask, though they can help pick the songs because they have to sing it. The main point is they aren’t part of the group they are just helping you out. The guys got Aida to help. She has a free period this period and she agreed to help them. So now I have to see her more often and seeing her as often as I see her kills me enough. I’m stupid. I did something stupid, and it’s too late to take it back.

So now for the next couple weeks, yes weeks. I have to see her an extra fifty minutes a day. This project is a big one, and Marsha is insistent on singing so we are going to get a bad grade. That is unless… HA I have the perfect plan, but anyway back to Aida. Gosh she is so beautiful. Today she is wearing a red artistic Maroon 5 shirt, jeans, pink converse, my jacket, the necklace I gave her, and her usual amount of accessories. She looks gorgeous.

So Marsha and I go to the top level of our school that is outside so she can sing while I film her while still managing to get the outside courtyard, what she didn’t expect was Josh, Adam, and Scott were having Aida sing in the middle of the courtyard. She sounded AMAZING! I stopped to listen to her as did every other class that could hear her. Teachers opened doors, and students poured out to hear her. Her voice is just that beautiful. She is so quiet, but when it comes to music she is loud. She is at a concert, loud. She is singing, loud. She is arguing about music, loud.

I stop with everyone and listen to her sing. She was singing “Liar Liar” when she sung the lines “Liar liar, don't cry on my shoulder
You played with fire
And smiled when you told her
Oh, oh, thought you were someone
Oh, oh goodbye to no one” she looked me straight in the eye, and that is when I realize she was singing about me, and she wanted me to know it. She thought I was someone, and to her I turned out to be no one. That hurt because I want to be her everything. Her best friend. Her boyfriend. Her lover. Her protector. Her blanket. Her shoulder to cry on. Her love. Her teddy bear. Her iPod. Her alarm clock. Her calendar. Her everything.

I had to know every song she was singing. I had to because I knew then and there they are all about me. Each day the guys pick one song and she sings it in the courtyard. The next day she sung “Like you Do”. Every time she picks a group of lines and sings it looking straight at me. She is sending me a message. She is saying this song describes how I feel but these lines stick out the most as to how I feel about you. She sang, “’ Cause nobody loves me like you do, like you do
And boy, you know it's wrong when you do that but you go there
You could lead me on or hang me out but don't you dare
And I've never had a taste before but now you got me wantin' more” looking me straight in the eye.

The next day she sung “Rolling in the Deep”. That day she told me, “There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch
And it's bringing me out the dark
The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep”

Next she sang “Love you Like a Love Song” With that she told me, “No one compares
You stand alone, to every record I own
Music to my heart that's what you are
A song that goes on and on
I, I love you like a love song, baby”
Finally she sang “The Way you Love Me” Ooh, I love the way you
Love the way you love me
There's nowhere else I'd rather be
Ooh, to feel the way I feel with your arms around me
I only wish that you could see the way you love me
The way you love”

Each song ripped apart a piece of my heart away. Majority of those songs are love songs, not I hate you song, not break up songs. They are love songs. When she sings them you can tell that is how she feels about someone. You just know. When she sings the parts to me the sincerity in her voice is scary. She loves me. I love her. What am I doing? What the hell am I up to? Why did I do this? I could have to most beautiful girl, the most perfect girl alive but I screwed up. Well I’m going to fix it. I already got this plan earlier because Marsha insists on singing for the video so I can break Marsha and get Aida, hopefully. At least with this project I lose Marsha permanently, and maybe if I’m lucky I can manage to get Aida back, but getting her back is up to me and has nothing to do with the project, but I can’t do it, not yet, not until the day we show the projects in class…
♠ ♠ ♠
I know there are a good amount of lyrics and not TOO much story, and I'm sorry about that, but I needed to do this because Zach doesn't know how she feels, how is he supposed to know so this is her way of telling him how she feels, and this is when Zach realizes what he threw away through those words. so I'm sorry lots of lyrics, but only specific ones that are relevant to the plot....