Status: Taking some time to write every chapter because I'm busy and stressed but I'm working on it!

Quietly His Fault

Liar Liar The Way You Love Me Like You Do has me Rolling In The Deep Like a Love Song

Ch 27

Today is the day. The day we turn in our music videos, watch them in class, and the day I break up with Marsha. It is Friday the Friday I have been dying for. So I walk into class and notice Aida is there to watch her video when Marsha jumps and presses herself against my arm taking it for hostage, and lately I have been gradually getting colder and colder towards her, and she knows it. It is making her more affectionate which bothers me. She hasn’t asked me about it because she knows I will dump her if she does.

So our music video is first. She did the singing, I filmed and edited it. Now she can’t sing at all so I made it funny. There are parts insulting her singing and things of that nature. I can’t accurately describe out video, but it made her look like an idiot, and an ass in short.

The last video of the day was the video the guys made of her. It began with her swinging on a swing singing the beginning of “Liar Liar” then after that it switched to the chorus of the song and suddenly it changed to the courtyard at school. When she sings that part that is directly to me. It shows a shot of her looking at me, a shot of me and I notice I have the look of pure love in my eyes, and then the crowd that formed from all the classes when she sung. Then the song changed and she was singing “Like You Do” but the shot was of me and the guys playing hockey during practice, then it switched to her on the ice singing as well. The next song was “Love You Like a Love Song” this time she was in the middle of a field singing her heart out. Then it switched back to “Like You Do” but now she is singing solely to me and no one else seems to be there, just us. Then it goes to “Liar Liar” once again, but this time she is applying eye liner, and you see her though a mirror. Then it goes back to the courtyard once again but she is singing “The Way You Love Me” Then it switched to “Rolling in the Deep”, she is walking along the sidewalk singing, and then a car passes by, when you look in the car you see me. It is clear I gave her a loving look before continuing on my journey, and when it goes back to her she is watching me leave… leave her… Then back to the courtyard and she is singing “Love You Like a Love Song”. Then she is laying on the grass looking up at some stars singing “The Way You Love Me.” Then the song stays the same but she is once again in the courtyard until it changes so she is still in the courtyard, but she is singing “Rolling in the Deep”. Then the song stays, but the scene changes back to her on the swing. Every time there was a scene in the courtyard her and I, and the way we were looking at each other is the main focus. Every time it was a courtyard scene it was always edited so she was only singing the part that she sang there were the parts of the song she was singing to me. I know she didn’t tell the guys that is how she feels about me let alone what lines, the guys figured it out. They are trying to crack me. Here is the thing, I cracked awhile ago, this just made it worse.

The thing about the music video is that it is PERFECT and great and amazing, looks cooler than my explanation of it to be honest… It could easily come off professional. They did a great job. I’m sure they will get 100%.

When it is over everyone is clapping because it is a great video, everyone but Marsha. Then the witch opens her mouth. “HEY! You didn’t have permission to use Zach in your video! So your video has to gt a zero, unless Zach approves, which he clearly doesn’t.”

Our teacher cuts in and says, “She’s right, but let’s Zach speak for himself.”

Everyone turns to look at me. I look at Marsha who has a smug look on her face, and then I look at Aida. Aida. I continue to look at her and say, “I don’t mind that I’m in there, I approve.” The smirk that turns into a smile when I say that is contagious. It is perfect! I love that smile. I love her smile. I love her.

Now Marsha should be mad at me for making a fool out of her twice. Once with the video, and twice with me being ok with being in their video, but she can’t be because she knows the second she gets made I’m going to split and leave her. She doesn’t want that. To her I’m a prize. To Aida I’m a person, just a person she loves and wants to spend her time with.

So part one of my plan is complete, I made a fool of Marsha in class. It was even a two for one special. Now time for part two, dumping her….
♠ ♠ ♠
HA! for once I'm not posting at night :P
sorry I meant to get this chapter up yesterday, but I just was struggling to write it, and it was getting late, and before I was at a baseball game, and then my friend was freaking out, and then I had to talk to my friend about our plans for today and yea...
anyway!
I'm starting to get fewer comments :/ that breaks my heart... </3 I mean I don't expect ALL of you to comment because I know all 38 of you won't and that is cool, but I had some constant commenters ( I LOVE constant commenters) who aren't commenting as much... that makes me sad so more comments PLEASE because in theory I can post the next chapter whenever, it's written, it was written before chapter one was...