Status: Taking some time to write every chapter because I'm busy and stressed but I'm working on it!

Quietly His Fault

Tango

Ch 37

“Hey Pete! Want to hand this Saturday? At 6?”

“Don’t you have plans with Zach?”

“Yes and I was hoping to have plans with you are Zach…”

“I don’t want to be a third wheel.”

“You won’t be, I promise!”

Pete sighs in defeat, “What are we doing?”

“Thanks so much for the ride Zach.”

“Of course Princess.”

“Oh Zach… don’t get mad…” I begin to say biting my nails.

He sighs before saying, “What?”

“I invited Pete and Julie on our date tonight. I want to set them up, and this was the only way I knew how.”

“Aida…” He tells me tiredly. I know our one on one dates mean a lot to him, and I feel bad doing this to them.

“Zach I’m so sorry, but I had to! Have you seen them, the way they look at each other?”

“Yes, less intense than the way I look at you, but the same general look.”

“Please don’t be mad!”

“I’m not mad, just irritated.”
I lean over to him and try my best to sound sexy as I whisper in his ear, “I’ll promise to make it up to you later.”

Zach smirks at me and my trying to make things better before promising to pick me up after I finish off work because my car is in the shop.

Then I go inside and tach my ballroom dancing class, today I dance the tango with Chachi as my partner. Towards the end of class Zach walks in and I wave him hello.

“Ooooh!” My class of 12-year olds yell.

“Who is that?”

“Your boyfriend?”

“What is he doing here?”

“That is my boyfriend Zach, and he is here to pick me up, he is just a little early.”

“He’s cute!”

“And all mine.” I smirk making the girls laugh and the boys roll their eyes.

“Has he seen you dance?”

“Nope.” I say popping the ‘p’.

“Dance for him!”

“What dance?”

“Tango!”

“With whom?”

“Chachi of course!”

“Yo, Chach! Get your arse out here and stop eating!” I yell to him into the teachers’ lounge.

“Why?”

“I’ve been requested to dance tango with you.”

“Oh alright. Free style?”

“Yup, so make it good.”

“Alright, I’m coming.” He says walking out of the lounge. “Who is this?”

“My boyfriend, Zach.”

“Ah so you’ve forgiven him I see.”

“Yup! Let’s dance!”

“Yes Ma’m” he salutes causing me to laugh before turning on some music and getting into standard dance position.

Then we dance. Some people would consider the dance ‘sexy’ but to me it is simply a dance. After we finish everyone claps including Zach though he is glaring Cha down, but I give him a look and he reluctantly stops glaring. I don’t know what got into him.

The kids’ parents arrive to pick them up, then I said by to Cha and left with Zach. Once we get into the car I ask, “What with the glares at Chachi?”

“I didn’t like that dance.” He says pulling out.

“You danced well, but it was… sexy.”

“Zach I disagree. The only way a dance will be sexy to me is if I am dancing with you.”

“Now I need to get home to take a shower before Pete and Julie arrive.”

“I’m dirty. Can I join you in the shower?”

“Yes you are, but not in that aspect.”

“Please!” He begins to beg.

“Yes, now come on I don’t want to be late.”

I get ready with my make up in my bathroom after Zach leaves and I walk in to Zach sitting and reading a story of mine.

“Who said you can read that?” I say dropping the towel and put on inderware and a bra causing a growl to rise from Zach’s throat. “Later,” I whisper in his ear causing another growl.

The bell rings and I ask, “Zach please! I’m indecent.” He reluctantly leaves to open the door while I change in peace.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO SORRY! but school, college apps, tennis, and tutoring is taking ALL my time!!! I'm so sorry! so no worries this story is very much alive, jjust it is going to be posted erratically... once every week or two until I'm done with college apps and things fall into routine! I'm SO SORRY!

but this IS ALIVE and I WILL POST!