Status: Taking some time to write every chapter because I'm busy and stressed but I'm working on it!

Quietly His Fault

I have to chase her, forever until I get her

Ch 39

Things have sucked so far. She won’t even look in my direction. I know she would never cheat on me, and I went WAY too far, but here is the thing. I missed her which is why I acted the way I did, but now I feel like I’m dying from missing her so much. I feel like someone went inside me and ripped out all my internal organs. I need her. She is like air to me. I need her to breathe. I need her to survive. How I lived so long without her, is a mystery to me.

Don’t get me wrong she still hangs with me sometime, that is only because that all of the guys and her hang, and I am one of the guys. It simply isn’t the same. I mean I miss her. I miss her lips. I miss her body. I miss her smile. I miss when you can see the light in her eyes. I miss seeing her. I miss being with her. I miss Cuddles. I miss her and everything about her.

Then the day at the park came. So it was Nathan, Cameron, Michael, her, and I all messing around at the park instead of practicing when suddenly the smile that was previously on her angelic face gets wiped off, and then I see what she saw. She saw a women old enough to be someone’s mother walking towards us. That is when I see it. She has Aida’s hair. That’s when I decide to screw everything and I run up to an Aida who is blanking out and grab her by the waist and pull her away into my car. That isn’t an encounter she is ready for, but that lady just is too self-absorbed to think about how Aida might feel about it. Once we are in my car I just step on the peddle and drive to my house. Then I grab her out of my car and carry her to my room.

Once I laid her on my bed and laid next to her she burst out into tears and hugged me tight. I couldn’t leave her I realized at that point. I had been giving her space hoping she would come back to me eventually, but in that moment I knew I had to chase her until she comes with me.

After ten minutes she spoke up telling me about what I already know, “That lady that was coming to the park is the person who gave birth to me.” And with that more tears streamed down her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE go read Mrs. Love GO CLICK THE STORY TITLE!!!! PLEASE! :D