Status: Taking some time to write every chapter because I'm busy and stressed but I'm working on it!

Quietly His Fault

Please walk out of the door of my life

Ch 41

Around mid-night the lady who claims to be my mother walks in and says, “It’s late shouldn’t you be getting home Zach.”

Zach was about to answer but I do before he gets the chance, “One you better as hell knock before walking into my room. Two don’t dare tell anyone what to do because you have no f***ing right. Three he is spending the night, and yes in my room, and if you have a problem with that guess what? I don’t give a crap. Now out!”

“That is no way to talk to your mother.”

“You’re right, but then again I’m not talking to my mother so step the HELL OFF! Who the hell are you thinking that you can leave for so many years with out a word or a goodbye and then you think you can simply waltz back into my life? You can’t. When you left so did my mother. You can’t expect me to welcome you back into my life, let alone with open arms. You also don’t know who I am or who I’ve become so you can’t tell me what to do or what not to do or who I can talk to or who I can date or anything at all. You actually have f***ing right to make any comment about my life at all. You lost that right the second you left that stupid note and walked out the door. So don’t you DARE walk in here and tell me what I can do, only my father can do that, and he is more than aware that Zach is sleeping over, and if you DARE try to change his opinion you will regret it. If you influence him in anyway you will regret it. I will get a restraining order if I have to.”

I know you think I may have gone to far with my rant, but I don’t think you can understand the hell she put me through when she left. Why was I so isolated? Why wasn’t I ready to be with Zach or have friends or a million other things.

My dad heard my outburst and surprisingly nodded his head in encouragement because he knows the hell I went through.

Zach has a decent idea of what I went through, and he understands I needed to get it all out so he just holds me tighter than he already was and then says, “I think you should leave Miss. I think you have caused enough trouble in these two’s life, and to be honest no one wants you here.”

With that comment she walks out of my room and my house in shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't get any comments last chapter :( comment please!

I'm Dreaming this will also get 10 stars