Status: Taking some time to write every chapter because I'm busy and stressed but I'm working on it!

Quietly His Fault

A Threat?

Ch 42

Aida and I were walking to Nathan’s for band practice, and all that any of the guys were talking about was the fact that Cameron was bringing a girl to band practice. A girl. Cameron. It was just something hard for us to wrap our heads around though we are all happy for him. Aida and I walked inside Nathan’s not bothering to knock because it was just us. When we walk into his room we see Nathan, Cameron, and the girl Cameron brought. What is bad about all of this is that I know this girl. Her name is Sarah. She used to date Michael which is going to cause a problem. She looks the same with her dark brown eyes that are so dark if you see them in the right light they are black, her constant need to wear he favorite colors blue and green, and even her height was the same being 5 foot 8 in comparison to Cameron’s 5 foot 9. The only noticeable change in her was her hair. Her hair used to be short and dark brown, but now her hair went to her waist.

Aida introduces herself and myself and Sarah is surprised to find out that I’m me.

“Hi again Sarah.”

“Hi Zach.”

I notice Aida automatically tenses in my arms sensing a threat.

“You and Aida are back together. Nice!” Nathan says.

“Very nice.” Cameron continues.

“I need some water I’ll be right back.” Aida begins as she pulls herself from me.

“I’ll go with you.” I say pulling her back to me.

We walk down stairs in silence until she breaks the silence and says, “Who is that? Why do I feel threatened?”

Now it was story time for her. A story I knew she wouldn’t like…
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are appreciated...

sorry it's short...