Status: Taking some time to write every chapter because I'm busy and stressed but I'm working on it!

Quietly His Fault

The Last Issue is fixed and life becomes... Perfect

Ch 45

When Aida left the first thing my mom said was, “I don’t like her. I don’t approve.”

Which resulted in all the males in my family’s jaws to drop including my own.

“What!” I manage to utter.

“You heard me. I don’t like her. You can’t see her anymore. I won’t allow you to.”

“Mom regardless of what you say I’m seeing her. I love her with all my heart. No questions. You can’t keep me from her.”

“Zachary be reasonable.”

“You first mom!”

“Why don’t you like her?” My dad cuts in asking.

“I just don’t.”

“That sure as hell ain’t good enough mom! I’m going to marry her one day; so your reasoning better be worst than she is a serial killer.”

My mother sighs before saying, “She’s taking my baby away! You’re never home and you’re always sleeping at Cam’s, if you are even sleeping there! It’s as if you aren’t a member of this family since she came along!”

“Then make her a part of this family as well, that way I’m home more and I sleep home
more.”

“I don’t approve of her in your room.”

“Mom we usually don’t do anything, and what are we going to do that we haven’t done before?”

She sighs caving, “Does her father know when you’re spending the night?”

“Yes.”

“Fine, I’ll admit it. She’s a nice girl. She can join the family more or less, and is allowed to stay over.”

“Thanks mom!” I say hugging her and kissing her cheek before calling Aida to tell her the good news.

********

Well everything just worked out since that point. All of the couples from our group are together: Julie and Pete, Cameron and Sarah, and Aida and I. We are on a triple date actually. To say the atmosphere is lovey dovey is an understatement, but Aida and I are the worst. Everything in all honesty seems perfect, as if everything was as it was meant to be. Aida still hangs with Cuddles when she is home alone, or more often than not if I am home with her. That bear has more love than most people between Aida and I. This isn’t my story however, this is Aida’s story. This is her story of how the quiet girl became loud.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so here is the deal... I have no idea for a sequel... a spin off maybe...
spin off= a new story, same characters, but different Main Characters
Sequel= still Aida and Zach different plot or issue

so if you want more of these characters please answer these questions... but either way please read and answer question 5

1) If you are set on a sequel do you have any ideas for one cause I got none... if you have one please say yes and message me

2) would you like a spin off?

3) Would you read the spin off if it didn't have one of the members of Allstar Weekend as the main character?

4) If I did a spin off posting wouldn't be too consistent because I'm focusing on Mrs. Love at the moment are you ok with that?

5) Please give me your last words and thoughts about this story in general and on this chapter... the more meaningful the comment the better