Status: Taking some time to write every chapter because I'm busy and stressed but I'm working on it!

Quietly His Fault

Head underwater and you tell me to breathe easy for awhile

Ch 5

News travels fast! By second period everyone was whispering about Zach and I. By lunch everyone was still whispering about us. Blowing it all off I walked to my locker (about five minutes after the class bell rang, like I always do to avoid people) to see Zach there still wearing his hockey jersey from this morning.

“Hey 14, what’s up?”

“14?” He asks confused.

“Your hockey jersey. I’m just being silly.”

“Is that a new nickname you gave me?”

“Only if you want it to be one.” I say opening me locker and trading books.

“I’d like that.”

“14 it is. So what are you here for?”

“Oh! Right! Since I thankfully don’t have any plan Friday, want to hang; you, I, and C of course.”

“I’d like that. What are we going to do?”

“Not sure yet… I have no idea what C can do?”

“Well I’m sure you can figure it out. Shouldn’t you head to lunch anyway? Everyone will be looking for you 14.”

“Let them look. Have lunch with me?”

“Alright, let’s go.”

“Where are we going?”

“Music room. It’s where I always spend lunch.” I say dragging him with me.

“Music lover?”

“Very much so. It keeps me going through it all.”

I walk to the piano and start to play the familiar chores to “Love Song” by Sara Bareilles.

“Sing.”

“I’m a bad singer 14.”

“Please, I don’t care if you suck.”

I sigh giving in. I begin to start playing the beginning again and I begin to sing, “Head underwater and you tell me to breathe easy for awhile…” letting the music take me over
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry the chapter is so sort, but every 3 chapters are in Zach's P.O.V and the rest of this I want to be in his P.O.V so I'm sorry, that and I wanted to update for you all.... the next few chapters may be short, but that is because I need to stop their because the day changed or I want to change perspectives... sorry, but I will update more frequently!