Status: Taking some time to write every chapter because I'm busy and stressed but I'm working on it!

Quietly His Fault

A Different Side of Me

Ch 6

Watching her play and sing is addicting. She gets so into the music you suddenly don’t know what is her, and what’s the song. Her voice. Her voice is so striking, and beautiful. I was shocked. She has suck a big voice. She unknowingly out-sung Sara Bareilles.
When she is done she turns towards me and says, “Your turn.”

“Uh ok I guess. Um this is a song my band and I wrote.” I nervously reply.

She nods her head in understanding and shakes my knee with her hand for reassurance. I’ve never been so nervous to sing in my life. I’m thrown off by how nervous I am.
I begin playing and singing, “I’d be living the dream…” As I played I realized for some reason her opinion meant the world to me. More than anyone else’s opinion. All that matter to me is what she thinks.

I finish the song and look anywhere but her.

“Wow 14! I loved it, honestly. Especially the lyrics because it’s so relatable, though at first glance it just seems like a fun song, which it is, there is a real ‘I get it’ feel to it, and I love that.”

I still avoid looking at her as I say, “Funny thing is I wrote most of the lyrics, and my friends wrote most of the music.”

“Well I love it.” She says lifting my head up.

We eat, talk, and mess with the piano all period. The time flies by, and I reluctantly leave her.
I have never heard her talk so much in my life. That thought makes me smile. She is opening up to me, I know it. I hope she keeps doing so, and doesn’t close up because I honestly care for her. Honesty…. She is always honest, which means she really did love the song and the lyrics which makes me want to jump and scream for joy, but I know better than to do that.

As I get to my next class some guys from the hockey team asks me where I was during lunch. I told them nowhere and not to expect me at lunch anymore. They all confusingly accepted what I was telling them, and then class began. Class however was the farthest thing from my mind. All I could think about was Aida.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another shortie, I'm sorry the chapter should hopefully be getting longer, I will try to make them longer at least so opinions? you can tell me anything... is the story going to slow? Do you want something to happen? Suggestions?
Leave me some words :P