Status: Taking some time to write every chapter because I'm busy and stressed but I'm working on it!

Quietly His Fault

No Cuddles?

Ch 8

Today is Saturday, and a typical one. No Zach today, he has band practice. I miss him….

***

Now it is Sunday, no Zach. I walk downstairs to say good morning to my dad because he is awake now.

“Morning dad.”

“Morning sweetheart. You miss him?”

“That obvious?”

“Afraid so.”

“Aren’t you worried?”

“Not with the way that boy looks at you.”

“How does he look at me?”

“The same way you look at him. You’ll see one day. That is something you need to find out on your own.” Dad tells me and then walks away.

This morning I am writing with a vengeance. All sad chapters of my story, but they were good. The only reason I stopped was because the next part has to be happy. I can’t do happy right now, so I decide to read. I read for an hour before the doorbell rings, I answer it loosely holding Cuddles to my chest; it’s Zach which makes me happy and want to write the next happy chapter of my story.

“Hi Zach!”

“Hi Aida! Hi Cuddles!”

“What’s up?”

“Wanna see a movie?”

“Sure what movie?”

“Whatever you want.”

“A romantic comedy?”

“If that is what you want.”

I jump internally for joy. I am excited, Zach is here and taking me to a movie. I run grab my purse, put Cuddles on my bed, and run down stairs. I pass Zach and grab his arm yanking him out of my house.

“Wait… Cuddles?”

“She doesn’t want to come. Is it ok? Just you and I…”

“Perfectly fine just wanted to make sure.”

The movie was lots of fun.

Best. Day. Ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short... the next one is shorter... SORRY, but the one after that should be long :D 7 pages hand written.. though I do write big, but it should be longish

Comments are ALWAYS loved :) thanks for reading it honestly means a lot :)