Status: Taking some time to write every chapter because I'm busy and stressed but I'm working on it!

Quietly His Fault

I could die Happy

Ch 9

So we arrive at the theatre and buy tickets, but we were early considering we just randomly came to the theatre so we decided just to walk around outside.

“Tag you’re it!” She says poking me and running away.

This is very childish, yes, but that what makes it so fun. Small things like this make me fall for this girl again, and again.

I run around and chase her. Before she knows what has happened I have her tackeled to the ground.

I whisper in her ear, “Tag, you’re it.”

She shivers.

“You cold?”

“Just a little, no big.”

Then I get off of her, take off my jacket and hand it to her.

“No Zach.”

“Just take the jacket alright, I’m not cold, and you are. Please I would feel much better if you
were wearing it. Wear it for me…”

“Alright Zach.”

Then we play some more tag, walk, talk, and before we know it we have to go inside to see the movie.

During a lot of the previews we started saying ‘we have to see this together,’ ‘I’m dragging you to that movie,’ ‘that movie looks so bad’, or not going to meet the expectations anyone has for it.’ It was a lot for fun.

During the movie I even managed to put my arm around her, and she just snuggled into my chest because we raised the arm rest already. If I could stay like this forever I would die happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter is long promise