Status: Completed! Look for the sequel!

Married to a Rock Star

From Vegas to Maryland

"Rosanna!" My mother called. My mom yelled from downstairs. I rolled my eyes, and slowly walked into the living room. There stood my father and his new family.
"Papa!" I yelled in excitement, and I hugged him tightly. I missed him a lot. "What are you doing here?"
"I was actually arranging something with your mother." His Spanish accent was pleasant to here. "I wanted to know if you would join me and my family in Baltimore. Only for the summer, that is."
I stood there in shock.
"Um...ma?" I looked at her. I bit my lip nervously. "Could I?"
She laughed.
"Of course."
"Alright!" I laughed. "I'll come."
"Where is Chaz?" My father asked.
"Some football game." I rolled my eyes.
"He plays?"
My momma shook her head.
"No, Roberto." She replied. They weren't on bad terms. My mom was sixteen and in love when she had me. Yeah, my dad knocked her up. "He enjoys going to the football games."
"Oh." He nodded. "Why don't you say hello to Rosanna, kids?"
I smiled at my half siblings. They weren't too bad. I only had two of them.
"Hey." They smiled shyly.
"Hi."
"Eve and Amy are sort of shy." My step-mom, Holly replied. She was a nice woman; she had never had a problem to me.
I liked that a lot.
There was about five minutes of silence.
"Papa?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you think that it's possible to bring my best friend, Makayla could come with me?"
He looked at his wife.
"I don't mind." She smiled.
"But would it interfere with what we are planning on doing?"
"I wouldn't think so..."
I gave a confused look between the two of them.
"Alright, call her. She may come, but only if her parents agree."
"She hasn't lived with her parents since she was seventeen. I'm sure that she could come." I replied sarcastically.
"Ah... there's my Rosie."
I groaned.
"Dadddddd."
"What?" He laughed.
I rolled my eyes, and ran upstairs, calling Makayla.

"Holy..."
"Fuck." I finished for Makayla.
"This house is-."
"This isn't a house, Mickie. It's a fucking mansion." I giggled.
She only nodded. We were waiting for my dad and his wife to enter the house. He walked in, and showed us to our rooms.
"Papa, this house is so huge."
"I know, Rosanna." He chuckled. "Be presentable for dinner at 6:30. Were some nice clothes. We are having business partners, and I want to tell you something."
"Okay?"
My dad smiled, and kissed my forehead before leaving us to unpack.
"Ooh papa." Mickie mocked.
I laughed.
"Hey! That's what I've called him since I was born!"
"Sorry," She joined in with the laughing. "We all can't have foreign parents, ya know."
I stuck out my tongue at her.
"Real mature, Mac."
"Shut the hell up." I laughed as I started to put away my skinny jeans, band tees, and converse.
"And what does he mean by presentable?"
"I'm guessing he means nice cocktail dress, and heels."
"Well holy cheese and crackers Batman." She sighed. "I don't have any of that."
"Me either."
"Shopping?"
Mickie nodded in agreement.
"Shopping!" She started to jump up and down. "We can get some bitchin' dresses!"
"Let's just hope that they don't look too...alternative." I chose my words carefully.
She gave me a dry look.
"Dude, my dad is conservative. Obviously. He's a freaking billionaire."
"Let's go get Daddy's credit card, and jet!"
I laughed.
"To the mall!"

After getting ready and arriving, I was sitting down with Mickie and my family. We were waiting for the other party to arrive.
"Rosanna?" My father called.
My head snapped in his direction.
"Yes, Papa?"
"We are about to meet the Peter and Isobel Gaskarth. They are your in-laws."
I looked at him like he was crazy.
"In-laws?!"
"That's what this is about tonight." He smiled. "Rosanna, I've made a deal with Peter Gaskarth, and you got married to their son, Alexander."
I started blankly at him as Mickie choked on her water.
"What?"
"Honey, please." My father begged. I have never seen him so...desperate.
"Papa, why?"
"This is for business. I know that you don't believe in it, but that is how my family had done this for generations. They are from the UK."
"It's okay." I meekly replied. "When do they arrive?"
"Right now." Holly slightly smiled at me. I saw two people coming over to our table. They looked sweet enough. I smiled and stood up, shaking their hands.
"This is Rosanna, and her friend Makayla." My father introduced us.
"You have the prettiest light brown hair." Mrs. Gaskarth smiled at me.
I smiled back.
"Thank you so much."
"You're welcome." She replied. "So, you are Rosanna?"
I nodded.
"But I actually go by Mackenzie."
"That's a beautiful name as well." She smiled. "I'm Isobel Gaskarth. My son, Alexander is your new husband."
"Speaking of Alexander..." My father interrupted. "Where is he?"
"He had to take care of some things at work." Peter replied with a chuckle. "You'll have to forgive your husband, Rosanna."
Then and there I learned that my in-laws and parents would forever call me Rosanna. No matter how hard I try to get them not to.
"Um...when do I get to meet my, uh, husband?"
"Tomorrow hopefully." He smiled. "You two have been married about a month now."
I was shocked. Why didn't either of my parents tell me?
"Ooh. Really?"
They nodded.
"In fact, Alexander is quiet nervous to meet you."
"I don't really blame him." I stated.
"He wasn't exactly thrilled with this idea, but he's grown used to it."
I felt like a huge pressure was being pushed on my shoulders.
"Papa?"
"Yes?"
"May Mickie and I be excused?"
He gave me a look, but nodded.
"Be back at the house by twelve."
I nodded.
"We're just going to go have a little bit of fun."
"Not too much." My dad warned.
"Alright. I love you."
"I love you too." My father replied. "Here is your new ID. You aren't a Delavera anymore."
"Thanks." I mumbled as I took my new ID. It said Mackenzie Gaskarth on it. I was slightly proud that my father used the name I rather go by. I grabbed Mickie and we made our way out of the restaurant as fast as possible. We got to the club, and waited in my care silently.
"Alright Mrs. Gaskarth." She giggled. "Let's go party!"
"But I'm married." I whined.
"So?"
"Ugh..." I groaned. "Let's go."

I was dancing alone in the club while Mickie was flirting with some lanky guy with dark brown hair. I didn't mind all that much, I didn't need her here exactly. I was actually waiting here to meet my...husband. I called my dad, and told him where we were going, and he told Alexander where I would be. So, here I was, just dancing by myself.
"Whoa what is a girl like you doing dancing alone?" A male voice came. I turned around, and saw a boy with dyed blonde hair staring back at me.
"I'm dancing." I replied bluntly.
"I see that." He laughed. "Mind if I join you?"
I shrugged.
"I'm actually meeting someone here, but why the hell not?" I shrugged. He stepped closer, and started to dance with me along to Love Game by Lady GaGa.
"So who are you meeting here, and how can I divert your attention?"
I laughed at him.
"Not possible. We're just dancing."
"How about we get to know each other, and maybe we can let our lips do a little dancing themselves?"
"Not gonna happen, dude."
"I think that it will." He smirked.
"No, I don't think that it will."
"Why would you not? Look at me." He almost sounded serious.
"Confident aren't we?"
"Hell yeah." He laughed. "I'm almost positive that you will."
"I'm almost positive that I won't."
"Oh yeah?"
"Hell yeah." I smirked as I mocked him.
"And why is that?"
This guy was a cocky asshole.
But I was oddly attracted to him.
"Because I'm married."
He chuckled.
"What a coincidence, so am I." He gave me a quirky looked. We had stopped dancing. "I'm Alex Gaskarth; you must be my wife, Mackenzie."
It all made since.
"Ooh joy." I replied sarcastically. "I'm married to an arrogant caveman."
"Aren't you just a ray of sunshine?" Alex laughed. "Come on; let me buy you a drink."
"Oh shit!"
"What?"
"I forgot to ask my dad how old you are."
"I'm 22..."
"Whoa damn." I sighed heavily. "That's considerably older."
"I know, you're 18, aren't you?"
I nodded slightly.
"Come on." He ignored my weirdness. He reached his hand out to me, which I gingerly took. His hand felt oddly comforting in my own. Alex led me outside of the club, and to his car. I stood there awkwardly as he unlocked it, and then opened the passenger side. "I'm not going to bite, I promise."
I gave him a dry look.
"I wasn't afraid of that."
"Then what?"
"I came here with my best friend, Mickie. Then she started to talk to some guy in tight jeans and dark hair."
"Was he wearing a shirt that said JAGK?"
"Um...yeah."
"She's with my friend, Jack. She'll be perfectly safe. Now get in, please."
"Why should I?" I questioned him.
Alex sighed.
"Because I would like to get to know my wife."
"Fair enough." I agreed as I slid into his car.
This should be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter because I love you guys! Eight subs already and it wasn't even out?!?!?!?! Holy snaps!
<3