Status: Completed! Look for the sequel!

Married to a Rock Star

Floss

“Lisa is just a friend, I promise.” He told me. We were sitting on the couch in our sweats. “We did date, but we didn’t work out.”

“Really…” I trailed off.

“Yes,” He chuckled.

“I’m really sorry that I flipped like I did.” I whispered as I hugged him tightly around the neck. “I just don’t want to loose you, Alex. You actually mean a lot to me,”

“You mean a lot to me too, Mac.” He whispered in my ear. “Lisa and I were just talking about high school and shit like that. It’s not like we were out there making out.”

I pulled back and pouted at him.

“Not funny,”

Alex laughed before he kissed my lips softly.

“I think that I’d rather make out with you anyway.”

I rolled my eyes.

“Do you always get what you want, Gaskank?”

He gave me a cheeky smile.

“Always,”

“Nope, not always…” I jumped off the couch.

“Hey! We were kissing!” He sounded like a five-year old.

“And now we are not kissing.” I stuck out my tongue at him.

“I’m so getting you for that!” He joked.

I squealed, and I started to run through the house with Alex chasing me. I ran into the bed room, and I tossed my phone on the bed. I hid in the closet while he ran. As he got closer, I started to giggle like crazy. I cupped my hand tightly over my mouth. My heart beat increased when he got closer to the closet. I peaked out of the small opening, and saw that Alex had walked into the bathroom. I made a mad dash out of the closet, and toward the door. He heard me anyway, and I knew that he was running after me.

“Catch me if you can, bitch!” I yelled as I ran outside and onto our patio. I took a minute to catch my breath, but I didn’t see Alex anywhere. “HELL TO THE YES! I WON!” I threw my arms up. However, the next thing I knew, arms were wrapping themselves tightly around my body, and I was tumbling into the pool with someone attached to me. I knew that Alex had been the one to tackle me into that pool. That sneaky son of a bitch.

I came up for air to hear Alex laughing his ass off.

“You think that this is funny, don’t you?” I asked him, pretending to be mad.

“It’s fucking hilarious.”

“If this is what you do to get your way, remind me to buy a gun.”

“Why?” He pouted.

“So I can shoot you.” I joked.

“You would shoot me?!”

“Boy, I would shoot you, stuff you in a black bag, drive to Organ, find a forest, and dig a big hole to throw you in.” I playfully winked at him.

“That’s not nice.” He laughed. “Not to mention a little creepy.”

“Nah…” I joked as I trailed off. “But now I’m all soaking wet.”

“That’s what she said.”

“Pervert.” I laughed, and pushed him away from me in the water. I swam toward the shallow end with Alex slowly following me. “I feel like I gained two hundred pounds.”

He rolled his eyes.

“You’re so dramatic.”

I lightly laughed.

“I know.”

“Come here.” He laughed. I stood up from where I was, and walked over to where Alex was standing. He was standing into water that was up to his chest, which was like to my neck.

“Alex, you are in too deep.”

Alex rolled his eyes, and he stepped a few feet upward so that the water only came to my shoulders.

“Is this better?” He asked sarcastically.

“Much.” I smiled. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck, and I kissed him passionately.

I kissed Alex like I’ve never kiss him before.

I knew it by now, I loved him.

I was head over heels in love with Alex.

*

“I can’t believe that Jack invited me tonight.” Mickie smiled widely at me. We were getting ready to go to Rian’s house for a small get-to-together before the guys left tomorrow.

“Looks like you did something right with that one night stand.” I teased.

Mickie smirked.

“Ooh, I know I did.”

I flinched.

“Gross, Mickie.”

“Don’t tell me that you’ve not done it with Alex yet.”

I blushed a deep red.

“…I haven’t…”

“OH HELL!” She laughed loudly. “You’re still a virgin?”

“Yes…” I trailed off. “I’m not going to jump into bed with him just because we got married. I’m not like that. I have to fall in love with him first.”

Mickie rolled her eyes.

“If you were in love with Alex more than you already are, it would be considered stalking.”

“MICKIE!” I smacked the girl playfully with the back of my hand. “That’s terrible!”

“You know what I meant.”

“No, actually I didn’t.” I lied.

“All I am saying is that you are in love with Alex. It’s no big deal.”

I groaned, and hid my face.

“Is it that obvious?”

“Even more than that.” She laughed. “Just…I know that you love him. Why don’t you tell him?”

I shrugged, and bit my bottom lip.

“I can’t just tell him.”

“Why not?”

“I don’t know…” I whined.

“That made sense.” She rolled her eyes. “I think that you should tell him before they leave tomorrow.”

“How shady is that? Telling Alex that I love him before he leaves?”

Mickie rolled my eyes but continued to curl my hair. We were getting ready to go over to Rian’s house with Jack and Alex.

Zack left a few days ago to pack up his house in California.
And Mickie really had a point.

“GROW A PAIR AND FUCKING TELL ALEX!” She yelled.

“Shh! They’re in the next room. They will hear you!”

“Sorry…” She trailed off and blushed like crazy. “On the plus side, I’m almost done with your hair.”

“Good.” I laughed. “I still need to get my make up done, and outfit picked out.”

“Already done.”

“Really?” I asked her.

Mickie smiled.

“A little red number and some killer shoes to go with it.”

“You’re the best you know that right?”

“I know.” She replied in her know it all voice.

I laughed and stayed silent until she finished my hair.

“Done?” I asked her.

“Yeah, now go get on that dress, and work it!” She joked.

I rolled my eyes, but I waked to my bedroom to see my dress lying out along with a red thong and a black strapless bra.

“Mickie!” I yelled.

“Yessss?” She sang

I picked up the undergarment.

“What is this?! Floss?!”

“Mac, chill. It’s just a thong.”

“Do you have any idea how uncomfortable these things are?”

“They are not uncomfortable! Just put it on, dammit!”

“You’re so weird.” I chuckled and shook my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cuteeeee :) Mickie and Mac crack me up!

I love you guys so much! Thanks for the lovely comments!

xoxo Rae Marie