Status: Completed! Look for the sequel!

Married to a Rock Star

Love

“Look at you.” Alex stated as I walked out of the bed room with Mickie trailing behind me.
I blushed a deep shade of red.

“Thanks.”

“Awe,” He chuckled as he pulled me into a like kiss. “You look amazing.”

“I won’t be over dressed will I?” I asked him.
“Nope,” Alex replied. “Mickie, you look great too.”

“Thanks.” She laughed.
Jack had already attached himself to her like glue for the night.

“Shall we go now?” Jack asked us.
“I’m ready if you are.” Alex whispered into my ear.

“I’m ready.” I said at I looked at him and nodded.

I wasn’t sure how these small parties turned out, but I hoped that they didn’t get to rowdy. I am dressed nicely, and I don’t want to end up looking like a hot mess.

*

“It’s so loud in here.” I practically yelled at Alex.

“What was that?” He yelled back.

I huffed heavily, and I stood up from my spot on the couch. He quickly stood up, and joined my side in a matter of minutes. We walked to the kitchen where no one was located, and I felt my slightly annoyed mood lift.

“I said that it was loud.”

He chuckled.

“Yeah, it is.”

“I wanted to at least talk to you before you left tomorrow, ya know?”

“Do you just want to go home?”

I bit my lip nervously.

“I don’t want to take you away from your friend, Alex.”

He rolled his eyes.

“I get to see them for three months straight. I don’t mind really. You and I can just spend the night in.”

“Really? You don’t have too…” I couldn’t contain my smile.

“I do.” Alex smiled. “Let me go tell Rian and the guys.”

“Okay,” I replied before he kissed my lips lightly.

Alex had been doing that a lot lately. Since our passionate kiss in the pool, he’s been leaving me cute kisses on the cheek, forehead, and lips. It was the sweetest gesture in my eyes. It made me feel important.

“Rian says bye.” Alex stated as he walked back into the kitchen. “Are you ready, baby?”

I nodded.

“Yeah,”

Alex led the way back to his car, and we drove home.

“Okay, just stay in here, and wait until I say that you can join me in the dining room.”

“But Alex…” I whined. “I don’t want too!”

“Too bad for you,” He laughed and left me standing in the middle of the living room. I groaned to myself before I took off my high heels, and plopped down on the couch. I wasn’t in the mood to wear the heels anymore. I turned on the TV, and I found 13 Going On 30playing. I quickly settled for the movie, and sat back in the black leather couch.

“Alex, how much longer?!” I yelled into the dining room.

“Not much! Just chill!”

“UGH!” I groaned, and closed my eyes. “I’m falling asleep out here.”

“Sure you are.”

I wanted to hit him…again.

“I’m done!” He called. My eyes fluttered open, and I ran a hand through my two hour old curled hair. I slowly stood up and walked toward his voice. As I rounded the corner, I noticed that it was slightly darker as I ventured deeper into the house. I came face to face with Alex standing in front of our dining room table where he had two peanut butter sandwiches on plates, and two glasses of wine on the table. The only light in the room came from the two candles in the middle of the table with a champagne bottle.

“Alex…this is…wow.”

“You like it?” He asked as he nervously messed with his hair.

“I…I love this. Alex, it’s perfect.”

“Really…it is?”

I nodded, and slowly walked toward him. I wrapped both arms tightly around his neck, and I pecked his lips lightly.

“This is the sweetest gesture that anyone has ever done for me.”

Alex blushed.

“I just thought that since it was the last night we could spend together, that we should be alone, and it should be special.”

“Thank you.” I whispered. I stood on my tip toes, and I kissed him for the longest time. I finally pulled away breathless and happy.

“Wanna sit?” He asked me with a small laugh in his voice.

“That would be great.” I giggled. I unwound my arms from his neck, and he scooted my chair out for me.

I rolled my eyes.

“Prince Charming tonight, aren’t we?”

“When am I never Prince Charming?” He joked.

“Ooh let me count the ways...”

He laughed, but picked up his sandwich.

“These are just perfect.” I laughed after I took a bite. “And wine, really?”

“Yes.” Alex stated with a nod.

My husband was a goofball but he was mine.

“I’m going to miss you like Hell.” I stated. I startled him, I could tell. I didn’t mean too, but I needed to tell him.

“I’m going to miss you too, Mackenzie.” He laughed.

We were sitting closely together, and he placed his hand on my cheek. He leaned in, and placed another kiss on my lips. I was addicted to his touch. Alex made my knees to weak.

“A-Alex?” I stuttered after we pulled away. He looked at me carefully, and waited for me to continue. “I…I love you.”

His face light up. I didn’t think that he would take it well, but it looks like he was.

“Thank God.”

I laughed.

“What?”

“I thought that you wouldn’t say it. I wanted to tell you to I love you for a while now…”

“Why didn’t you?” My brows furrowed.

“I was afraid that I was pushing you.”

“Thanks.” I laughed. “I love you, Alex. I love you so much.”

“I love you too.”

And with that, another kiss was planted on my lips. It was the best and longest kiss that he has ever given me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aren't they cute?!?!?! :)

xoxo Rae Marie