Status: Completed! Look for the sequel!

Married to a Rock Star

*** Alex

“Call me, okay?” I stated as I looked into his big, brown eyes. I had my arms wrapped tightly around his neck and his were secured at my waist.
“I will call you every night.”
“Promise?” I asked him.
“I promise.” He chuckled, and then he kissed me softly again and again.
“I love you.”
“I love you too.” Alex replied with a smile.
I kissed him one more time before we slowly let go of each other, and I got to hug the rest of the band.
“I’ll see you guys soon, okay?” Mickie stated.
“Maybe we can fly to Las Vegas and see you guys play those dates?” I offered.
“That sounds perfect, Babe.” Alex replied before he kissed me one last time. “We’ve gotta go.”
I nodded.
“Jack, take care of him, okay?”
“I will.” He chuckled.
“Bye.” I waved to them as they finally got onto the bus. The tour bus pulled out, and I knew that they were on their way to New Jersey.
“How about we go out on a movie night, and then we treat us to some retail therapy?”
“Awe.” I giggled “Okay, deal!”
“Okay, let’s get back to your house so we can change. I need to get ready. I’m not going out in these sweats and tank. Sorry, but I actually need clothes.”
“Okay, Mickie.” I rolled my eyes, and then I got into the front seat of Alex’s car before she sat down in the passenger seat. We were silent as I drove us back to my house.

*

“Mickie, people are gawking at us.” I whispered. “ I don’t like this.”
She looked a tad bit scared too.
“I don’t like it either. Why are they just staring ?!”
“Maybe they like your outfit?” I asked.
I didn’t know why else a bunch of girls were randomly staring at us.
“Oh yeah, Boner shirt and skinny jeans.” She rolled her eyes.
I looked at her and smirked.
“That’s Jack’s shirt, isn’t it?”
“What?” She defended herself. “I like wearing his clothes…I feel close to him again.”
I laughed loudly before looking down at my own stolen shirt.
“We are weird.”
“True that!” Mickie agreed with a loud laugh. “I seriously can’t find anything in this whole damn mall.”
“I just don’t feel like shopping at all. What about you?”

She shrugged.
“It would be better if we felt better.”
“Amen to that…” I sighed heavily again. “Let’s try Hot Topic, and then we can go to the movies, okay?”
“Sounds like a great plan.”
“Good.” I laughed. “Right here!” I pointed right before we walked into the store.
“I love this store.” She giggled.
“Me too.” I agreed. “You know what I want?!”
“No…what do you want?”
“I want gauges.”
“No way! I want them too!”
“We should totally get some.”
“I like the way you think, Kenzie.”
“Why thank you, Kayla!”
“Come on, okay.”

*

“Mac?!”
“Yeah?!” I yelled back as I walked through my house, and into the computer room where Mickie was sitting.
“Have you been on the internet lately?”
I shook my head.
“No…” I trailed off. “Why?”
“You know who Demi Lovato is, right?”
I nodded slowly.
“Yeah…” I was slightly worried. “What is this about, I’m completely confused.”
“Apparently Alex is dating her.”
“What?” I asked. I grabbed a stool and sat down beside her.
“Yeah, they went to a 3Oh!3 concert last night, and now there is this video of them grinding,”
“Press play…” I muttered before Mickie did as I said. “It’s so far off… are you sure that’s them?”
“Dude, I have a twitter and I follow them both. Demi tweeted a picture of her with her friend and Jack and Alex.”
“You’re kidding, right?”
“I wish I was…” She sighed heavily.
I shook my head.
“I’m not going to let it got to me, okay? It’s stupid and we’re married. It’s not like he’d date her…right?”
“She is your age, Mac…”
“You are not helping me right now!” I snapped. “He better call and explain this!”
“What if he doesn’t? When was the last time he called anyway?”
I paused, and thought about it.
“Three days ago…”
“Mac…” Mickie raised her eyebrows. “You should probably call him.”
“Not until he calls me. If he misses me, he will call.”
“I’m not so sure about that…”
“What’s that supposed to mean?!”
“Jack still calls me every night. He’s the one that told me about last night…”
I buried my head in my hands.
“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.”
“I’m not…I’m really sorry, Mac.”
I sighed heavily.
“It’s fine. I knew life with Alex wasn’t going to be easy.”
But I also didn’t know that it would hurt like this. First this Lisa chick and now a famous actress? Fuck Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments! I LOVE you guys! <3

xoxo Rae Marie