Status: Completed! Look for the sequel!

Married to a Rock Star

Fight In The Halls

I moved my feet nervously toward the All Time Low dressing room with Mickie following close behind me. The set just ended, and I really needed to talk to Alex. The entire time that they played, I wouldn’t look at him, but averted my attention toward either Jack or Zack, or the crowd. He knew that something was up with me, and I knew that we need to talk. This bull shit with Lisa only ever being a ‘short time girlfriend’ need to end. It needs to end now.
“Mickie, can you go first?” I asked her.
“Sure can, babe.” She replied before she knocked on the door.
Matt opened the door and smiled at us.
“Come on in ladies.”
“Thanks.” We mumbled after we walked into the medium sized room. Jack was putting on a shirt, Rian was holding his girlfriend in the middle of the room, Zack was texting away on the couch, and Alex was no where to be found.
“Mickie!” Jack squealed, and ran over to my blonde friend.
She laughed, but opened up her arms widely waiting for the tall guitarist to tackle her. He did, of course.
“Where’s my douche bag for a husband?” I questioned.
“Shower.” Zack nodded his head in the direction of the black room.
“Then I’ll just wait.” I sighed heavily, and sat down on the couch beside of Zack.
“I sense that something is wrong.” Rian laughed as he sat down on the opposite side with Cassadee.
“What gave you that thought?” I joked with Rian. He laughed and shook his head. “Hey, Jackie?”
“Yeah?” He asked me, tearing his gaze away from Mickie.
“Can I talk to you while Alex is showering?” I asked.
Jack nodded and we both stood up.
“Follow me.” Jack instructed as we walked out of the dressing room, and right outside of the door. “This is about Demi, isn’t it?”
I blushed.
“How could you tell?”
“I’m not stupid. I know that Mickie has a twitter, and I know that she loves celebrity gossip.”
“So…is it true?”
Jack nervously rubbed the back of his neck.
“In so many words…yes.”
“What happened?” I felt my throat tighten.
“They just went to a concert. I went with them.”
“I know.” I nodded my head.
“They grinded and shit like that.”
I hesitated.
“Did they…kiss?” I questioned. Jack looked away and took a deep breath. “Jack?” My voice cracked. “Did they?”
His chocolate brown eyes turned back toward me.
“Yes.”
I felt the air rush out of my body in a deep sigh. I laid my body back on the wall, before I slid down, cradling my legs to my chest. Jack took a seat beside of me too.
“I can’t believe it.”
“I know, me either.” Jack stated as he wrapped a lanky arm around my shoulders.
I wanted to cry.
“How could he do that to me, Jack? I love him.”
“Alex is a fuck up. He deserves the ‘Le Douche Bag’ of the year award.”
I laughed.
“Only you, Jack. Only you.” I shook my head. “He lied to me too.”
“What did he lie about?”
“Lisa.” A bitter laugh escaped. “He actually told me that they only dated briefly. I know that they didn’t.”
“Alex said that?!” Jack asked, shocked.
I nodded.
“Yeah, and I could tell that he was lying too. Then I found out about Demi, so Mickie came up with the idea to search his stuff. I know that it’s wrong, but I deserve to know, don’t I?”
“You do.” He nodded.
“I found a ton of pictures. Five years worth, Jack. You can’t tell me that their relationship just didn’t work out a long time ago.”
Jack sighed heavily.
“Can I tell you something honestly?”
“Why not?”
“Lisa and Alex broke up just a little over a month before he found out that he was getting married.”
“What?” I whispered.
“Yeah.” He nodded. “Up until he found you, they started to like see each other again. Alex never mentioned you to her. That is, until Lisa showed up and found out.”
“I hate him, Jack.” I stated, cuddling further into his side for comfort. “I really fucking hate him.”
“Just…talk to him at least, Mackenzie. I know that Alex screws up a lot, but he does love you.”
I scoffed.
“Did he love me when he was sticking his tongue down that Disney star’s mouth?”
“In his defense, he was a little bit shit faced.”
“Like that makes a difference.” I rolled my eyes. “Answer me this, did she even know that he is married?”
Jack shook his head.
“No. Half of the bands on this tour have no idea that you even exist.”
“Ooh.” I looked down.
It was silent, until the dressing room door opened. Alex came out, and gave us an odd look.
“Mac?”
“Talk to him, okay?” Jack told me. I simply nodded, knowing that Alex was confused. He wouldn’t be for long. Jack stood up and helped me up before pulling me into a tight hug. He turned toward Alex and shook his head. “You’re fucked.” He patted Alex’s shoulder and walked back into the dressing room.
Alex turned to me and smiled.
“I missed you.”
I half smiled.
“You too.”
“What’s wrong?” He furrowed his brows.
“How long, Alex?” I whispered, staring down at my beat up converse. I raised my eyes back to his. “How long did you think that you could keep everything from me?”
“Jack told you?” He questioned, hurt in his voice.
I rolled my eyes.
“I’m heartbroken and all you care about is the fact that Jack told me a tiny bit of information.” I glared at him. “I know about Demi. Jack did tell me about that night. But I also know about Lisa, Alex. How fucking stupid do you think I am?”
He opened his mouth to speak, but he hesitated.
“I didn’t want you to worry about her.”
“Why in the hell would I need a reason to worry? I mean, I do now, considering what happened with Demi, but I trusted you Alex. I trusted you with everything. I fucking loved you, but you threw it all away.”
“Mackenzie…”He trailed off, stepping toward me.
“Don’t fucking touch me.” I growled.
When I said that, it was loud. I might as well have yelled it, because it was louder than I would have yelled. Slowly, Rian, Cassadee, Jack, Mickie, Zack, and Matt all walked out of the All Time Low dressing room. Then other bands started to check out what was going on.
I, however, didn’t give a flying monkey’s ass.
“Mac…”
“No, Alex! No! You don’t get to call me Mac! You told me that you loved me, okay?!” I snapped. “You don’t tell me, your wife, that you love me that then show up with someone younger than me at a concert! There are video’s Alexander, and we took vows! You said that you didn’t believe in this shit! And look what you do, you go out and parade around like you aren’t married!”
“Like it was my fucking choice?!” He yelled. “I didn’t want to get married, Mackenzie! I’m 22 for fuck’s sake!”
“And I did?!?!” I yelled back. “I’m 18, Alex! I was in a fucking relationship with the sweetest guy I’ve ever met in my life, and I threw that all away for you!”
“And I didn’t throw shit away for you?!” He yelled.
“Obviously you didn’t throw away much!” I yelled back, crossing my arms over my chest.
“Mackenzie, I love you. You know that.”
I knew that he did. I could tell by his eyes.
I was already crying.
“I know.” My voice cracked. “But you’re killing me, Alex. I love you so much, and you’re not making this easy.”
“When is life ever easy?!” Alex yelled back, but not as loud or angry. “We knew that this was going to be hard, Mackenzie. We didn’t even like each other when we first got married.”
I slightly laughed as he stepped closer to me. I allowed him to wrap his arms around me tightly.
“Never do anything like this to me again, got it?” I snapped at him, earning snickers from the other bands. “Or I will personally kick your ass. I’m not afraid too.”
He laughed.
“There’s my wifey!” Alex joked, placing a soft kiss on my lips. “I love you, Mackenzie.”
“I love you, too.” I whispered. “But that doesn’t mean that you’re off the hook.”
“It doesn’t?” He raised his eyebrows.
I shook my head.
“Not even close.” I stated. “I’m not letting you leave my sight. You’re under house arrest.”
“Can you be my parole officer?” Alex winked.
I smacked his chest hard.
“Pig.”
“Whatever.” Alex rolled his eyes. “I suggest that you join tour then.”
“…fine.” I agreed.
“Yeah!” He jumped excitedly. “You see, this might not have happened if you would have said yes instead of deciding to stay home.”
“Do you always get your way?” I groaned, already annoyed that he was going to be forgiven no matter what.
“Always.” Alex winked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shit hit the fan! xD

PLEASE DON'T BE SILENT!

xoxo Rae Marie