Status: Completed! Look for the sequel!

Married to a Rock Star

Meeting Mac's Mom

“I knew it.” I rolled my eyes.
“Want me to fly back to Baltimore to get your stuff?”
I shook my head.
“I’m from here, remember?” I questioned.
He laughed and ran his hand through his hair.
“Ooh yeah.”
“Want to come to my house with me to grab the rest of my clothes?”
“I would love that. Do I get to meet your mom and brother?”
I smiled and nodded.
“You sure do.”
“Great! Let me go call a taxi, okay?”
“Okay.” I nodded, then felt his soft lips on mine before he was back inside the dressing room.
I was suddenly aware of all the people watching me.
“’Alex! I love you!’” Jack mocked me, facing Mickie.
“’I love you too, Mackenzie!’” Mickie mocked back, using a deep man voice before Jack had his legs wrapped tightly around her waist.
“Assholes.” I mumbled, causing nearly everyone to laugh. I started blushing like a mad woman. “I’m gonna…go.” I stated, running away from the staring bands.
I was really embarrassed.
“I just called the cab. They should be here soon.” Alex stated, wrapping me up in his arms. “I’m sorry, baby.” He cooed.
I rolled my eyes.
“I know you are.” I looked into his eyes. “Mickie and Jack were being ridiculous so I definitely needed to get away from them.”
He laughed in my ear, and placed a kiss on my forehead.
“I’ll grab a bag, okay?”
“Mmmkay,” I replied before he went to grab an overnight bag. Alex didn’t take long to get his bag. When he came back, he laced our fingers together, and led me out of the dressing room.
“We’re leaving early,” Alex casually stated to the random bands and All Time Low standing out in the hall way.
“What about the meet and greet?” Matt asked. “You at least have to sign something, Alex.”
Alex groaned.
“I don’t mind sitting with Vinnie and Mickie.” I whispered, rubbing my thumb over his.
“Are you sure?” He nervously bit his lip.
I smiled and nodded.
“You love your fans.” I laughed. “I’ll be fine.”
“…okay.” He nodded.
“WOO!” Mickie shouted, jumping on my back. “We get to hang with Vinnie!”
I laughed at her.
“Jack, get your girly friend off my Mac, please?”
Mickie gasped.
“Bitch! She was my Mac first! Back off!” She joked.
Alex rolled his eyes.
“Ooh Kayla!” Jack sang.
She hopped off of my back, and went back to whatever Jack was to her. I laughed, and felt an arm wrap around me. I felt my smile widen, and I returned my arm, and I leaned into my hubby.

*

Alex…are you nervous?”
“What do you ask?” He replied, scratching the back of his head.
“Because you only do that when you’re nervous, and you’re shaking like a scared puppy.”
“That obvious?”
“Yes, now relax.” I giggled pulling him up the stairs. “My mom and brother will love you.”
“What if they don’t?” He asked.
I could actually tell that he was terrified.
“They will,” I whispered, caressing his hand in my hands. “You’re amazing, you’re talented, and…you look like Malibu Ken. They will love you.” I ended up laughing toward the end.
He scowled.
“Ha ha! Go ahead and make fun of me.” He rolled his eyes, but I could see how nervous he still was.
“Relax, please?” I begged. “Just be yourself.”
Slowly, Alex nodded. I gave him a small kiss on his lips before I tightened my grip on his hand, and then we walked up toward the door. I knocked twice, and I heard footsteps before my brother yelled from the other side.
“I got it!” He yelled before opening the door. “Kenzie!” He shouted, hugging me tightly.
I smiled, and I hugged him back.
“Chaz, hey!” I laughed, and pulled away. “Chaz, this is Alex. Alex, this is my brother, Chaz.”
“Hey,” Alex replied, waving at my brother.
“Come on in.” He laughed, moving out of the way.
“Who is it?”
“Rosanna,” He replied letting, his accent flow through.
“Rosanna?” She called, walking into area we were standing in. My mom saw me, and smiled, pulling me into another tight hug.
“Hi Ma,” I replied, allowing the Italian accent flow through my mouth.
“And whom might this be?” She asked me.
“This is Alex.” I beamed to the man beside me, despite my hostile feelings.
“Ah…” She trailed off, and went to speaking Italian to me. “Lui è molto bello”
I laughed, and nodded in agreement.
“Non lasciate che lo sanno. Andrà alla testa,”
“Voi lo amate, non è vero?”
I sighed, and looked up at the confused blonde beside of him, holding onto my hand for dear life.
“Purtroppo,”
Chaz laughed beside of me, and nodded toward Alex.
“Si guarda perso,”
“Se sei a disagio?”
“Stop confondere il povero ragazzo. Parla in inglese.”

“Sorry, Alex,” I chuckled.

(Italian translation)
Mom: He is very beautiful
Mac: Don’t let him know, it will go to his head.
Mom: You love him, don’t you?
Mac: Unfortunately
Chaz: He looks lost
Me: Are you uncomfortable?
Mom: Stop confusing the poor boy. Talk in English.


“It’s cool.” He laughed and toyed with the back of his hair. I knew that he was nervous by the simple action.
I tightened my grip on his hand.
“Come on in!” My mom ushered. “We have guest in the dining hall waiting. It’s rude to take so long,” She replied before she scurried off from where we were standing.
“Dude, what is mom doing?” I questioned, looking at Chaz.
He laughed nervously.
“Welcome home party. She decided that she wanted to surprise you.”
I looked toward the way that she had run off too.
“Something tells me that this isn’t going to end well…” I trailed off.
“As a warning, she wasn’t aware that you were bringing a boy home with you.”
“Ooh, this should be fun.” I replied sarcastically. “Alex, are you okay?”
I had noticed that he had gone slightly pale.
“Nope really,” He replied. “Not only do I have to impress your mom and brother, but now I have to impress a bunch of people that I don’t know, but you do.”
I felt my mouth drop open, and I punched his upper arm.
“Fuck, what was that for?” He rubbed his arm.
“Alexander William Gaskarth, don’t you dare ever act like that again!” I snapped. “You go in front of hundreds of people every night, and you’ve met countless number of fans. You of all people shouldn’t be nervous,”
My brother stood there with him mouth hanging open.
“I thought he looked familiar.” He whispered but we both ignored him.
“I want your family to like me.” Alex stated.
“Alex, honey, they have to love you.”
“Are you sure?”
I scoffed.
“Wow, Mr. Gaskarth… I don’t think that I’ve ever seen you this insecure.”
“Shut it.” He groaned.
I hugged his hand, and I kissed his lips lightly.
“Time to face a room full of strangers,” I stated, leading the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehehe this is going to be Mac's way of revenge. ;D

Leave me comments and I'll bake you cookies.

xoxo Rae Marie.