Status: Completed! Look for the sequel!

Married to a Rock Star

You're My *** Up

I stopped in the dining room, and grabbing everyone’s attention.
Rosanna’s and Mackenzie’s filled the room around me.
I lightly laughed, and pulled the tall blonde from behind me, and by my side.
“Who might this be?” One of my mom’s friends wiggled her eyebrows.
“I’m Alexander Gaskarth.” He replied, pulling off that charming smile of his.
Everyone politely said hello to the man clinging onto my hand for dear life.
“Come on in and have a seat.” My mother ushered us toward two seats that were left open. “I honestly expected Makayla to be with you, darling.”
“No, just Alex,” I smiled slyly at him.
He chuckled, and kissed my cheek lightly.
I felt my cheeks heat up.
“You kids are too adorable. You match,” Blayne’s mom stated.
“We are, aren’t we?” I giggled, just not noticing us.
“I guess we are.” He laughed, rubbing his thumb over my left hand that was linked with his right.
“You two seem close.” Chaz commented.
I looked over at him, and noticed that some of his friends were here too, one of them being Blayne.
“We are, actually.” Alex stated. “...when we aren’t bitching at each other,”
“I don’t bitch.” I playfully glared.
“Sure you don’t, babe.”
My mom shook her head.
“So, Alexander, how long have you been with my lovely daughter?”
“Call me Alex…and about two months?” He asked me.
I nodded.
“Two months? You two seem really close for that short amount of time.”
“We are.” I nodded in agreement. “In fact, I hated him at first.”
“I remember that.” He chuckled, his hand not holding mine as tight.
“Alex, what do you do for a living?” One of my mom’s snobby rich friends asked.
“I’m in a band.”
“I heard that being in a band is hard. Nothing is ever guaranteed.”
“That’s very true, but I’ve been in this band nearly ten years.” He replied. “We’ve worked really hard for what we have, and we’re working on our fourth studio CD. We have some pretty loyal fans.”
“Are you signed to a record label?”
“Yes, sir,” Alex replied politely, even if these people were making it hard on him. “We were signed with a record label called Hopeless, but we switched to Interscope Records.”
“That’s a big record label.” Chaz stated, but he was mostly ignored.
“How often are you at home?”
I knew that this was going to be really hard for him to talk about.
“At the most, we will be home three months at a time. But I do travel a lot. I’m on tour now,”
“That must be hard leaving Mackenzie, and especially because she’s living here.”
“Um…not really.” Alex laughed.
“I’m going on tour with them, and I live in Maryland now.” I added. “No big empty house or sleeping alone for me. I get to share a tiny bunk rather than our king size bed.”
“You share the same bed?” Blayne’s mom asked, horror seething in her voice.
“Doesn’t every man share a bed with his wife?” He chuckled, and I laughed, laying my head on his shoulder. Alex removed his hand from mine, and tucked me into his side.
“You’re married?!” Someone gasped.
I looked in the direction to see that it was Chaz.
“Didn’t mom tell you?” I asked confused. I looked back at my mom. “You didn’t tell anyone, did you?”
“In my defense, I didn’t know that you were bringing him back with you.”
“Mom, I’m only here for tonight and tomorrow night. Alex and I leave after that.”
“I’m sorry,” She sighed. “Alex, what band are you in?” She asked changing the subject.
“All Time Low,”
I heard Chaz and his friends started talking.
“Age?”
“I’m twenty-two.”
“Alex?” Chaz asked.
Alex looked up.
“Yeah?”
“Is it true that your song Stella is about a one night stand?”
Gasps were heard again. I was hating this dinner so far, I felt like I was in CSI.
I will kill Chaz later for that.
“Hardly,” He laughed. “It’s about beer. Living life on the road is like one huge party. There really isn’t much responsibility in this lifestyle.”
“But he does have responsibilities. He has done nothing but taken care of me.” I laughed, lieing slightly. “Although, he can be an arrogant asshole.”
Alex shook his head, but placed a small kiss on my forehead.
“And you can be a pain in the ass.”
“Careful, Asskarth.” I giggled.
“Right back at you, Gaskank.” He wiggled his eyebrows.
I rolled my eyed.
“Pig.”
“You love me.”
“Way too much for my own good.” I replied earning awe’s from people around the table.
“You are considerably older than Rosanna.”
Alex gulped.
“You can’t help whom you fall in love with,” He laughed.
“And I fell in love with an idiot.” I added, easing the tension.
“You are taking care of my little girl aren’t you?” My mom jokingly asked.
“I try my best, but I’m not perfect.” His said as his eyes locked with mine. “I will make mistakes. Some of those may be small mistakes, or I may screw up big time. I’m a fuck up. I am far from a saint, but I do know that I love her with all of my heart. I’m not the best guy with relationships, my last girl friend and I were on and off for years, but it’s different with Mac. She’s mine, and she’s mine for forever. I will do whatever it takes to keep it that way. I would even give up my music and the band for her.”
I was slightly shocked, and I knew that I was blushing.
“Who knew that an arrogant asshole could be so deep?” I joked.
Alex playfully pouted.
I tilted his head up, and kissed him passionately before pulling away quickly after.
“You are a fuck up, Alex. But you’re my fuck up.”
“Wouldn’t have it any other way.” He laughed, tightening his arm around my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aweeeeeeee. I love this chapter! :D
Leave me comments!

xoxo Rae Marie.