Status: Completed! Look for the sequel!

Married to a Rock Star

I Don't Like You

"I don't think I like you." I stated.

He laughed.

"You don't have to like me. You just have to put up with me until we die."

My glare intensified.

"Okay, what don't you like me?"

"You're an arrogant asshole." I shrugged. "Really nothing more to it."

"Ouch. That hurts, especially coming from my wife."

I groaned.

"Can you stop calling me that?!"

"But you are." He winked at me.

"Now you're trying to put your moves on me?"

"Don't have to." He shrugged. "Because you're my wife. I've already got you."

"Damn you." I muttered. "So, how do we exactly work?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, what is your profession, how many hours do you work, and where exactly do you live, and what am I suppose to do?"

"Hmm... I'm a musician. Lead singer, to be exact."

I just fell in love.

Just kidding, but that seriously sort of cleared up the whole cocky asshole thing.

"Okay?"

"Um, I work whenever needed? I live in Losersville."

I spit out my water I was currently drinking. We were sitting in a dinner. Water when everywhere and he gave me an amused look.

"What's so funny?"

"You think you're all that and a bag of chips yet you call the place you live Losersville?"

He laughed with me.

"Yeah, I do." He replied. I died down my laughter, and continued to listen to him. "I live close to your dad, and you do what you want to do?"

"Does this mean I move in or???"

"Yupp." He smiled at me. "You actually start moving in tomorrow night."

"Fuck."

"What?"

"Mickie." I sighed. "We just got here, and I can't leave her to stay with my husband."

"She can stay with us? I just kicked out the drummer to my band out of the house."

"Why?"

"Because I got married." He rolled his eyes sarcastically. "That and he moved to Florida with his girlfriend. They've been dating about a year."

"That's...intense."

Alex nodded in agreement.

"So, how do you manage to be a band if your drummer lives in Florida?"

"Our bassist lives in California." He shrugged.

"And your wife lives in Vegas." I replied, causing him to slightly laugh.

"Vegas?"

"Born and raised." I stated proudly.

"Seriously? My wife is a real-life Vegas native?! I thought those died out!"

"Nope." I giggled. "So, do you tour and shit like that?"

Alex hesitated for a moment.

"Um...yeah. Actually we leave for another tour soon. It's the Bamboozle Road Show."

"I've been to a few of those."

"Really?"

I nodded.

"Heard of a band called All Time Low?"

"Who hasn't?" I laughed. "I love their song Dear Maria, Count Me In."

"Thank you." Alex smiled widely.

"For???"

Cause I got your picture, I'm coming with you.

Dear Maria, count me in. There's a story at the

bottom of this bottle, and I'm the pen.

I swear, I about had a heart attack right then and there.


"So my husband is the lead singer to one of my favorite bands. Awesome."

"Really? One of your favorites?"

I nodded.

"Can't really choose a favorite band. It's hard."

"You kind of have to now."

"Why?"

His crooked smile made my heart race.

"Cause you're married to me. Therefore, my band must be your favorite."

"I don't think so..."

"I know so."

Damn, this guy was really starting to annoy me.

"Whatever."

"You say that a lot, don't you?"

"Only when I'm annoyed."

"Then I must annoy you a lot." Alex's smile widened. "Only been married for a month, and I already get on your nerves as if we've been married for ten years." I laughed. Yeah, I actually laughed at something my husband said. He gave me a weird look, and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, so you're funny." I shrugged. "Sue me."

Alex shook his head, and messed with the grey beanie that adorned his head.

"Wanna get out of here now?"

"I...um...sure." I got up out of the booth, and then I noticed that I was still in my very nice dress. "Ooh gees."

"What?" He laughed at me. He just got done paying for our drinks and fries, and now he was standing next to me.

"I'm still in my dress." I pouted.
"I can help you with that." Alex wiggled his eyebrows, and smirked at me.

"Okay, ew!"

"What?"

Alex was acting that he didn't check me out.

"Oh please! You were completely eye fucking me."

"Your point?"

My jaw dropped.

"Now what?" He sounded slightly annoyed with me.

"That's it? You aren't even going to try to deny it?"

"Why should I?"

"Okay, so you think that just because we're married, you have the right to look at me like some piece of meat?"

"Um...yeah?"

"Pig." I scoffed.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's go." Alex grabbed my hand, and started to pull me toward his car. "Come on, get it."

"Are you taking me to my dad's house?"

Alex shook his head.

"Nope. Now get in."

"Demanding much?" I muttered out loud, causing Alex to slightly laugh before he got into his car.

Regardless of my better judgment, I followed him. As soon as I was buckled, Alex started his car, and pulled out of the parking lot.

"Where exactly are we going?"

"The house."

"What house?"

"Ours."

"Our house? You mean your house?" I questioned. "Never mind. What about clothes."

"Damn, you ask a lot of questions, don't you?"

"Maybe." I shrugged. "I just want to know where exactly 'home' is."

"The street next to your dad's."

"Ooh." I replied.

I decided that I had asked enough questions so I just shut my mouth.

We rode in silence until I noticed us pulling into a small little community.

"Almost there?" I asked.

Alex nodded, and mumbled something that I couldn't exactly hear.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." He sighed heavily.

"Didn't sound like nothing,"

He seemed pretty pissed at me, just as much as I was at him.

"I said..." Alex paused for a moment. "I said 'Now she speaks',"

"I'm sorry." I replied. "I just didn't think that you wanted me to ask anymore questions." I replied in my smart ass tone.

"Rosanna." He groaned.

"Don't call me that!" I snapped. "It's Mackenzie,"

"Fine. Mackenzie, whatever." Alex replied in the same tone of voice. "We're almost...home."

I just nodded, but then I decided that I should at least be nicer.

"Okay. I'm actually a little scared."
"You are?" I could hear shock in his voice.

"Come on, Alex." I stated. "I'm 18- years old, a native of Vegas, and I just got out of high school. What kid in their right mind wouldn't be totally freaked out?"

"That's true, now that I think about it." Alex agreed. "I was even a little scared when my father told me."

"That's another thing." I started. "Why in the hell did you agree to any of this? You're a 22- year old man that's in a band that tours all of the time. Surely you're not ready to settle down?"

"I'm not settling down just yet." He laughed. "However, I did just get married."

I nodded again.

"When will you quit doing that?"

"Doing what?"

"Just nodding. I can't exactly look at you right now, and I hate not looking people into the eyes when I talk to them."

"There's something we have in common." I noted.

"Really?" Alex asked as he slowed the car down, and turned his head to look at me.

"Yeah. It bugs the hell out of me. I was going to say something, but I figured that I'm going to be enough hell to put with for the years to come so why not save you the horror?"

Alex laughed.
It almost shocked me.

"Okay then." He replied.

Not even three minutes went by before he pulled into a big house that I assumed was ours. He parked his car in the garage, and then he got out. Before I got out, I took off my shoes, and then I proceeded to get out of his nice car. I followed my....husband into our home.

I bet you can feel my excitement. NOT.

"So this is home?" I replied, no sarcasm in my voice, just an honest question.

"Yeah." he nodded. "I-uh- should probably show you around, right?" He scratched the back of his neck, and messed with his hair that hid under his beanie.

"That's...a good idea." I nodded slowly before he started the tour.

I don't know why, but I felt something.

I, Rosanna Mackenzie Devalera Gaskarth...

Damn! My name is fucking long...anyway...

I, Rosanna Mackenzie Devalera Gaskarth was nervous in front of a boy for the very first time since I was ten-years old.

What in the hell is my problem?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts???

xoxo Rae Marie