Status: Completed! Look for the sequel!

Married to a Rock Star

First Time

“This is fucking hell,” Alex whispered into my ear before placing a kiss on my temple.
“Think of it as payback.” I giggled.
“What type of music do you play?”
They moved on from asking about his personal life, and onto his profession.
“Alternative, or punk/pop,” He replied, drinking some whine that my mom always gives her guest.
“Hey, is it true that Dear Maria, Count Me In is about a stripper?”
A few people almost chocked on their wine.
“Uh…”
“Alex, you don’t have to answer that.” I stated, lightly running my hand over his back.
He gave me a sarcastic look.
“Very true.” Alex replied. He didn’t go any further into details. “She was a girl I knew for high school.” He replied.
“And you grew up in Maryland?” My mother asked.
“Yes, ma’am.”
“Is all of your music about sex and drugs?” Blayne’s dad jokingly asked.
“Not all of it.” Alex playfully smirked.
“Most of it?”
“It goes hand in hand a lot of the time.” Alex replied.
I smiled at him.
“You should hear him sing.” I giggled. “Killer vocals.”
“Why don’t you sing for us, Alexander?”
Alex turned a little pale.
“They have another show tomorrow night.” I blurted out. “It’s not sold out, so you can all come. The tickets are like $40. Not bad at all.”
“Hm…” My mom nodded.
“Dude! We should go!” Chaz that at his friends.
My mom pressed her lips tightly together.
“Fine. We will be there tomorrow night.”
I gulped.
I just got him into deeper shit.

After dinner, Alex and I disappeared upstairs, and into my old room.
“What was terrible!” Alex groaned, falling back onto my bed. “They are really not going to like me by tomorrow night.”
I shrugged.
“My mom thinks that you’re hot.”
“She does?” He asked laughing.
“Mmmhmm… told me so.”
“When you were speaking in gibberish?”
I cracked up laughing.
“I was speaking Italian, Alex. Not gibberish.”
He rolled his eyes.
“What the fuck ever.”
“Nice.” I giggled, sitting down on the bed with him.
Alex rolled over to where he was hovering over me.
“Can I kiss you?”
“You’re asking permission?”
“Yeah…well we are in your mom’s house.”
I smirked, and I grabbed him by the collar, and brought his lips crashing into mine.

Later I was sweaty and panting.
“I didn’t hurt you did I?” Alex asked me softly movie my tangled hair from my face.
“I’m hurting just a little bit.” I admitted. “But I think that’s normal.”
He nodded, but I could see that he felt bad.
“I’m sorry. I got ahead of myself.”
“Don’t be, babe.” I stated, lifting my head up and kissing his jaw link lightly. “But I do have to pee.” I stated.
“Do you have too?” He joked.
I rolled my eyes before I stood up slowly, and slipping back on my bra and underwear.
“You know, I wouldn’t have minded if you kept those off.” Alex called after me.
“Pig!” I yelled back playfully. I used the bathroom, and then I looked at my hair. “I look like a fucking monster.” I giggled. I walked back out of the bathroom, and slid back into the bed with Alex.
“Hey.” He laughed, wrapping his arm around me.
“Your hair is sticking up everywhere.” I laughed, running both of my hands through his hair. “It’s sexy, though.”
“I know.” He playfully joked. “You better go get a shower and shit though.”
“I guess.” I groaned before I stood back up and I started to pack while Alex got more sleep.
After I finished that, I took a shower.
I sang lightly while I did because I was overjoyed.
Alex made me the happiest person ever last night by being the perfect husband.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bow chicha wow woww ;)

Check out a new story of mine Bruised and Beat Up! It's a original fiction, but I think you guys would love it!

Leave me stuff... <3

xoxo Rae Marie