Status: Completed! Look for the sequel!

Married to a Rock Star

Vegas Concert

"Glad that all of you could make it,” I stated awkwardly to a bunch of people that look as if they didn’t belong at a rock concert. Especially not up front of the pit...just like we were.
“So this is what your husband does?” Blayne asked me.
I nodded and smiled.
“Yeah!” I stated back before I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to a group of girls. “Hey,” I smiled.
“You are Mackenize aren’t you?”
I smiled at them.
“That’s me.”
“We thought so.” Another girl stated with a laugh. “I hope that it isn’t too much to ask for a picture?”
I furrowed my brows.
“Um...okay?” I shrugged and posed with them for a picture. I turned back around toward my family.
“Wow. Beware of evil Fan girls.” Chaz lightly joked.
I gave him a dry look.
“Mickie and I can take ‘em,” I replied playfully. “Fare warning, Alex and Jack are a little...goofy on stage.”
“More than that,” Mickie mumbled beside of me, but I rolled my eyes.
The lights started to go crazy and Lost In Stereo started playing.
I got excited and I turned around to see the curtian drop and Alex, Jack, Zack, and Rian playing away.

*
(none of this actually happened at the Vegas show. It came from my brain! Don’t sue me please!)
“Alright!” Alex yelled into the mic and took off his guitar. He tossed it to the side where a tech caught it. He ran a hand threw his blonde hair. “This next song...I want to see all of you off of your asses and fucking dancing!”
Jack walked over to him and whispered something.
Alex laughed.
“Jack wants you guys to know that he wants to fuck my dad.”
“YEAH!” He yelled.
“Dude, what happened to us?” Alex asked, feigning hurt.
“Sorry, Lexi baby, but your dad is a hot man,”
“Now I’m just hurt.” Alex stated. “This song is about being wasted.”
“And one night stands! Fuck yeah!”
Alex shook his head before he pulled the mic off of the stand and blasted into the song. When it got past the chorus, people were dancing, and my family was staring. I couldn’t care less.
I took an oath, I’m giving it up.
You don’t have to see things my way.
Nothing more than a casual fuck, isn’t that just how we operate.


I litterally could hear my mom’s family and friends gasp. I pretended not to hear and continued to dance around and have a great time as Alex sang the song. When the song was finished, he got back his guitar.
“I fucking love that song!” Alex stated. “It makes me wanna party!”
“Tonight in my bunk, right?”
“Yes, Jack!” Alex stated. “Come here you sexy mother fucker.” Alex stated before Jack walked over to him. Alex grabbed Jack by the back of his head, and kissed him. The crowd when crazy when they kissed.
“FUCK YEAH!” Jack yelled and danced back to his spot.
“We’re gonna play you another song. Sing along if you know the words!”
They played Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don’t)
“I never get tired of that song.” I stated to Mickie.
“Hey!” Jack shouted in our faces. He was standing on a box close to us. We weren’t reaching out, unlike every other girl.
“Hi!” Mickie shouted back.
Jack carefully leaned forward and kissed Mickie’s lips before jumping back on stage with Alex. Alex saw him and rolled his eyes.
“Don’t think that I didn’t see that, Barakitty.”
“What do you mean?” Jack stated.
“You just kissed her. Now I’m fucking pissed.”
“Hey! Guess what! I’ve never made out with a girl or a guy from Vegas!”
“Or a guy?” Blake asked beside of me.
“You fucking liar! You just kissed Mickie. She’s from here.”
“Correction, I’ve never made out with a guy from Vegas!” Jack yelled. “I will be at the merch table. Be ready to kiss me!”
“Dude, no one wants to kiss you, okay? You’re like a dog.”
“You weren’t saying that five minutes ago.”
“But that was just a kiss. I’ve made out with you before. You tongue rapes me every time.”
“You can't rape the willing.”
“True that!” Alex stated. People were all laughing. “This song is about a bitch that I nearly married, here in Vegas. Her name was Meg,”
“She was a bitch.” Jack laughed.
“Clearly! Let’s not confuse Meg with my wife, Mac, okay?” He stated. “Which is in the front row! She likes watching me kiss Jack.” I shook my head and he winked at me. “Mac is actually a Vegas native! Hell yeah! So let’s not confuse her with Meg, kay? This song is calld Vegas!”
Alex was definitely acting himself, which I was grateful for.
Now I just hope that my mom still likes him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was one of my favorite chapter to write. Straight up!

Read Bruised and Beat Up

xoxo Rae Marie