Status: Completed! Look for the sequel!

Married to a Rock Star

Mrs. Delavera

I walked backstage with my family and friends in tow when Mickie and I spotted three more of the Sickest Kids, including Caleb .
“AH!” I shouted, catching their attention.
Caleb chuckled and waved at us before he and two others came over.
“You’re Austin Bello.” Mickie stated in shock. “I love your hair.”
I gave her a weird look before shaking my head.
“And you’re Jonathan!” I stated, louder than I probably should have. “I’m in love with your voice.”
“Thanks,” He chuckled.
Caleb pouted.
“I thought that you loved me.”
I giggled and nodded my head up and down.
“I do, I do.”
“Whore!” Mickie gasped. “You’re married! You can’t flirt!”
“I can if I want too.” I joked. “JK! JK!” I stated.
My mom playfully rolled her eyes.
“Nice to meet Alex’s wife.” Jonathan chuckled.
“Nice meeting the guy that sings me to sleep at night.” I laughed back. “I love your music.” I repeated.
“Nice.” Austin nodded.
“Can we get pictures later? We’re joining the tour.”
“Sure,” Jonathan replied.
“Alright, familia and friends...” I started. “This way!”
They all followed me into the All Time Low dressing room.
“Kayla!” Jack squealed and ran over to my best friend before picking her up, and spinning her like a toy.
“Jackie Poo!” Mickie mocked before he pressed his lips to hers in a long kiss. He pulled away and smirked at her. She nodded her head toward a door.
“I like the way you think.” He replied in a seductive voice before toying with her hand. He started walking off with Mickie following him.
“Who’s the whore now?!” I called after her.
“Me!” Mickie giggled.
Zack and Rian cat called as Mickie pulled him by his shirt into an empty room.
“Do they have to do that all of the fucking time?” Alex asked, walking out of the bathroom with wet hair and no shirt. He was wearing a fresh pair of skinny jeans and converse though. Zack was dressed the same way, so I guess that these guys just like going around shirtless.
“Alexander!” I sang.
He laughed, and opened up his arms. I ran over to him, and jumped up, easily wrapping my legs tightly round his waist.
“Hey there.” He joked, planting a small kiss on my lips before I jumped off of him. “I heard some interesting information on twitter...”
“Ooh yeah?” I played around, twirling my pointer finger in his blonde hair.
“Yeah. Apparently my wife when fan girl for Caleb Turman,” He raised his eyebrow.
“What? He’s a sexy ginger.” I replied with a cheeky grin. “But yes, I went total fan girl. It was bad.”
“You are going to love tour.” He joked, kissing me again. “Enjoy the show?”
“Very much so,” I laughed. “Except for the fact that my husband kissed his best friend,”
Alex laughed.
“It’s just Jack.”
“I don’t have to worry about you playing for the other team do I?” I questioned. “Cause if you go gay, Alexander, so help me God...I will smack the gay right out of that pretty Malibu Ken face of yours.”
Zack started laughing.
“Too late,”
I rolled my eyes, and plopped down on his lap.
“Hello, Zachary, how are you on this fine evening?”
“I’m good.” He chuckled. “How are you?”
“I’m fan-fucking-tastic.” I replied with a laugh before standing back up. “What is up with you two not wearing shirts?”
“Are you protesting?” Zack asked jokingly.
“No way!” I stated playfully winking.
Alex wrapped his arms around me from behind and laid his chin on my shoulder.
“Zackary, please stop hitting on my wifey.”
“I can’t help that she wants me.” Zack lightly joked. “I’ve gotta put on a shirt anyway. Beth will be here any minute.”
“Who’s Beth?” I asked, starting to get excited.
“My girlfriend,”
“No way!” I giggled. “I can’t wait to meet her.”
“You will get too.” Zack laughed. “And who might these lost looking people, be?”
“My family and friends!” I stated and Alex tightened his grip on me before kissing my cheek repeatedly. I turned my head and met my lips with his for a short, but passionate kiss. “Now release.”
“Why should I?”
“Um...I’ll beat you if you don’t.”
“Is that a promise?” Alex asked in a suggestive tone.
“Again, I repeat this...pig!” I smacked him with the back of my hand which resulted in him pouting.
“That hurt.”
I looked at his pouting face, and slowly felt myself start to smile.
“SEE!” He stated proudly. “You can’t refuse my pout!”
“Shut it and find a shirt.”
He rolled his eyes before grabbing a random shirt from the couch, and putting it on.
“How did you guys like the show?” Rian asked, being unusually quiet for him.
“He speaks!” I joked, earning an eyeroll from him.
“Yeah!” Rian laughed.
“It was awesome!” Chaz stated, his friends minus Blayne all agreed. “I’m Chaz, Mackenzie’s twin brother.”
“Nice to meet you, dude.” Rian stated and Zack nodded.
“Do you guys want to sit down?” Alex offered.
There was a large amount of couches in their dressing room.
“We’d love too.” My mother replied for them all as they took seats.
“I’d like to introduce myself,” Rian started. “I’m Rian Dawson and this is Zack Merrick.”
Zack waved from his spot on the couch.
“Alexxxxxxx.”
“Maccccccc,”
“I’m starving.”
“Me too.” He nodded in agreement. “Matt!” He yelled and the brunette man with a lip ring and plugs came out.
“What?” He asked, sighing heavily.
“I’m hungry.”
“Make yourself a damn sandwich!”
“Matt, call in some pizza!” Rian stated.
“Good idea!” I squealed.
“I’ll get like five pepperoni’s and a veggie pizza for our dear Mackenzie.”
“Thanks Matty!” I shouted and sat down beside of Zack while Alex sat down on my lap and laid his legs on Zack’s lap. “Get the fuck off of me.” I groaned. I tried to push him off, but Alex wrapped his arms around my neck.
“Nope. I just played a show, I’m hungry, and my wife is already abusing me. You owe me this much.”
“I don’t owe you anything.” I laughed.
Alex rolled his eyes before Zack tossed his legs off of his lap, and stood up.
“You two are ridiculous.” He replied, sitting on a stool instead.
Alex laid down on the couch, and placing his head in my lap. I let my hand tangle into his hair, and he sigh in happiness.
“You two seem really happy together.” Blayne’s mom commented.
“We are.” Alex and I replied at the same time.
“When they aren’t fighting over some dumb shit,” Rian laughed.
“Hey, Rian?” I called.
“Yeah?” he laughed.
“Fuck off.”
“That’s my fucking phrase!” He yelled playfully, but he was only joking.
“Not anymore.” I stuck my tongue out at him.
“Pwned!” Alex stated from my lap, and laughed. “She’s awesome, isn’t she?”
“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” Zack rolled his eyes. “Mickie and Jack are taking fucking forever.”
“At least these walls block out their animal noises.” My face twisted up. “Our house walls are so thin.”
“True that,” Rian stated. “Thanks for letting them use my old room, by the way.”
“Anything for you man.” Alex joked.
I continued to play with his hair.
“You guys are really good.” My mother commented.
“Thank you, Mrs. Mac.” Rian replied. “I’m sorry, what should we call you?”
“Call me Mrs. Delavera.” She replied.
My mother kept my father’s last name instead of taking her maiden name back.
“Well, thank you Mrs. Delavera.”
“You’re welcome.” She replied with a smile.
So far, so great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aweee. I find this chapter adorable!

Leave me amazing comments!

Subscribe to The Bride which is the sequel to Maid Of Honor!

xoxo Rae Marie.