Status: Completed! Look for the sequel!

Married to a Rock Star

The Fight

"Um....this is slightly awkward." Blayne stated after a few moments of silence.
"Yeah..." I nodded in agreement. "What did you want to talk about?"
"Just...you and Alex...it's so fast." He struggled. "Was it really your dad who made you get married?"
Shit! I forgot that I told him that.
"Not exactly..." I lied. "He set us up, and we decided to start dating, and then we got married."
"That quick?"
"I fell in love."
"Mackenzie...please don't lie to me." He stated. "You at least owe me that much."
"I'm in love with him, Blayne. I can't help it, and I can't tell you how...but I do." I started to explain.
"But he's not good enough for you!" He nearly yelled.
Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my mom, brother, his friends, and Mickie staring and listening to our conversation.
"Who are you to tell me who's good for me and who isn't!?" I snapped back.
"Oh come on! He's Alex fucking Gaskarth! Do you know what kind of reputation he has?!"
"I'm well aware, but I don't care, Blayne! Alex is my husand and I love him, dammit!"
"So what happens to me?!"
"Fuck if I know!" I yelled. "I'm sorry that things ended the way that they did, but it happened. Get over it!"
"I love you!"
I shook my head.
"I love Alex." I shrugged.
"What happened to you, Mackenzie?! You used to be such a good girl. Now you're acting like your shit doesn't stink."
I heard Mickie gasp, and everyone started to make their way from ATL's dressing room to where we were.
"You mother fucking prick!" I shouted, pushing him backwards. He didn't fall, but only stumbled. "How dare you!"
"Did he knock you up? Is that why you married the basterd?"
I was about to hit him, but he grabbed my face and kissed me at the same time I heard the guys start to walk in. It took two seconds before I was pushing him away from me.
"How dare you!" I yelled. "Alex is twice the man you will ever fucking be!" I shouted, and saw the guys walked up quickly. Alex had a hug glare on his gorgeous face.
"You've turned into such a little slut!"
"Hey!" Alex yelled, standing in front of me. "DON'T FUCKING TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT!"
I saw Alex's fist start to rise, but I quickly grabbed his arm.
"Alex, don't even."
His glared stayed on Blayne.
"So you're fighting his battle's now, Mackenzie? Classic. He's too much of a girl anyway."
"I'm only saving his ass, dick fucker." I spat. "Lex, he's still a minor. You could get in a lot of trouble, and we really don't want that, do we?"
He relaxed at turned toward me.
"He's younger than you?"
I giggled.
"That's all you got out of that entire sentence?"
"Pretty much." He chuckled, trying to relax more.
I placed both of my hands on either side of his face, and made him look at me.
"I love you, and I don't want you going to jail defending my honor."
"Only for you, baby."
I smiled, and kissed him lips.
"Of course."
♠ ♠ ♠
Shit went dowwnnnn.

You guys still amaze me :')

OH and I'm taking one shot request! I really felt like writing a few so first come first serve! :D

xoxo Rae Marie