Status: Completed! Look for the sequel!

Married to a Rock Star

Distracted Alex

"I think that it's best you leave." Alex said, looking over at Blayne.

"What the fuck?" He stated. "I was invited! I paid money!"

"Then go back to the venue and watch the rest of the show. I don't want you back here, especially since you are upsetting my wife." Alex wrapped his arms around my body.

"Like you don't upset her."

"Blayne...go." I gritted my teeth.

"You're so fucking blind, Kenzie." Blayne laughed bitterly. "When you two get divorced because you aren't in love, and he fuck's up...don't come crying back to me."

I felt my heart tighten.

"That's not going to happen." Alex and I said at the same time.

"Oh yeah? What about Lisa? Or Demi?"

I felt my eyes widen.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I know his track record."

"Stalker much?" Mickie whispered to Chaz and his other friends. "Okay, okay, okay. Blayne, I've never liked you. Hell, I barely even am able to put up with your ass. Leave Mac and Alex alone. They're fucking happy. Stop being such a damn prick."

"Chaz, I love you, but could you please take him out of here?" I questioned.

He nodded and grabbed Blayne, forcing him away from us.

 

* two months later. August, after Bamboozle!*

"Mickie! I'm bored...." I complained.

"Okay? We should go get our nails done."

"Nah." I shook my head. "How about we go watch a movie in our pajama's?"

"Sounds like fun!" She giggled.

I rolled my eyes, and picked up my iPhone, logging into Twitter.

CallMeMacG: going to the movies with @MickieGreene (:

"Are you ready, Mickie?!" I yelled.

"Almost!"

I groaned loudly, and noticed that I already had a reply.

AlexAllTimeLow: @CallMeMacG movies without me? I'm fucking hurt!

CallMeMacG: @AlexAllTimeLow get the fuck over yourself, Gaskarth ;)

AlexAllTimeLow: @CallMeMacG that wasn't very nice of you! You're so dead when I get home ;) <3

CallMeMacG: @AlexAllTimeLow nottttt my fault you decided to hang out with @JackAllTimeLow instead of meeeeee ;) <3 you!


"What are you going?" Mickie asked with a laugh.
"Tweeting Alex." I replied with my own giggle.

"You're wearing a see through top."

I looked down at my sheer white striped top where my black bra stuck out.

"So?" I laughed. "Come on! Movie time."

"Okay..." Mickie shook her head, and we both got up from the couch. We walked out toward my car, and Mickie climbed into the drivers seat. "We look like fucking whore's."

"You're point?" I laughed. "We're 18, we can do whatever we want."

"You're right!" Mickie quickly agreed. "Do you think that they're gonna let you in like that?"

"I don't see why not." I shrugged. "It's not that bad, right?"

"I don't think so." Mickie laughed before pulling into the movie theater parking lot. "I got you this just in case.

I smiled widely at her, and put on Alex's sweat shirt.

CallMeMacG: @AlexAllTimeLow BTW...totally stole your @glamourkills hoodie. Hope you don't mindddd ;)

AlexAllTimeLow: @CallMeMacG ...depends! Why did you take it?

CallMeMacG: @AlexAllTimeLow my shirt is see through! haha you can see my bra and everything!

AlexAllTimeLow: @CallMeMacG happy early birthday to me ;D


I rolled my eyes, and zipped up the sweat shirt to wear only a little bit of skin showed. Mickie and I made our way into the movie for our girl night.

*

"I loved that movie!" She gushed. "Way too cute!"

"I agree." I giggled. "Alex has called me like five times already."

"He probably wants to see that shirt of yours."

"More than likely." I replied, rolling my eyes.

Once Micke and I got back to my house, we walked in to see Alex watching the game on the tv.

"Well, I'm pooped." Mickie stated. "I think I'm going to go over to Jack's house. Is that cool?"

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Sure," Alex agreed, taking another drink from the beer bottle in his hand.

"Bye loves!" Mickie called, taking my car keys and leaving.

I sighed heavily and sat down on the opposite couch.

"How was the movie?" Alex asked, eyes never leaving the tv screen.

"It was great." I replied, staring at Alex.

"That's great babe." He replied, half interested.

I rolled my eyes.

I love sports, don't get me wrong, but I wanted his attention. So, I stood up from the couch, and unzipped the hoodie, and took it off. I tossed the material onto the couch behind me, and waited for Alex to turn his head, but he only took another drink of his beer. I slipped the white cover up over my head, and put it with the hoodie. I rolled my eyes once more, and I walked over to him. I sat down behind him, resting my chin on his shoulder and letting my legs on either side of him on our huge couch.

"Hey." I whispered with a light giggled.

Alex's right hand placed lightly on my right knee that was beside of him.

"Hi."

"Watcha doing?"

"Game." He replied, too interested in some guys tackling each other.

Gees. He's stupid sometimes.

I started to place slow kissed on his shoulder and up his neck. I stopped to nip and suck on a spot that had a fadding hicky I gave him a few weeks back.

"Babyyyy." He whined. "Not now..."

"Yes," I replied, placing my lips back on his tender skin.

"Mac, seriously. I'm trying to watch the game."

"Ugh!" I stated, pulling my lips away.

I laid back on the couch with a unhappy pout. Alex turned his head to see me laying there, looking unhappy. His eyes roamed my nearly topless half.

"Whoa."

I reached toward the ceiling.

"Now he notices!"

Alex chuckled, and slightly turned more toward me. His fingers tips danced across my skin, and at my belly.

"When did you get this?" Alex asked with a eyebrow raised. He toyed with the guitar charm on my belly as he asked.

"A while ago." I admitted.

"I like it."

"I knew that you would." I replied, sitting up on my arms.

"Is this the point of the distraction?" He asked me.

"I don't know..." I replied, bitting my lip. "You tell me."

His smirk grew into a full-on grin.

"I have a few ideas,"

"I'm sure that you do."

Our lips were pressed together within seconds.
♠ ♠ ♠
;D

Comments???

xoxo Rae Marie