Status: Completed! Look for the sequel!

Married to a Rock Star

Lazy Day

"I love you," Alex cooed, tracing cirlces on my bare back slowly. "I love you so much,"

"Alex..." I giggled and felt my cheeks heat up. "I love you too,"

"You're adorable," He stated, kissing my nose lightly. "I'm really glad that we get a few days at home?"

"Just a few days?"

"I've got album stuff to record in New York, and we have to fly to Japan soon. I'm sorry, babe,"

"It's fine," I sigh heavily, but I smiled anyway. "I love you, though."

"I love you too,"

"I know." I laughed, and then I kissed him passionately. "Can we just lay around in bed all day?" I questioned, letting my fingers dance across his happy trail. I felt Alex's breath hitch in his throat a little bit.

"When you do that, I can't exactly say no,"

"I know that you can't,"

"Is that why you do it,"

"Um...duh."

"Duh?" He chuckled before pulling my face back to his and connecting our lips again. Our legs already tangled, bodies pressed together, and tongue fighting in a never-ending battle, I was the happiest I've ever been. I didn't want to live if I had to ever live without Alex. I really am deeply and truely in love with him.

We finally pulled away, and I smiled at him.

"You know what I was thinking?"

"No, what?" He asked, moving one hand from my back to run his hands through my knotted hair.

"Taking some classes at the Fashion college."

"You want to be a designer?"

"Sort of," I blushed. "Why, is that a bad thing?"

"Not at all," He chuckled. "I think that you should go for it. If it's your passion, why not try?"

"You're the best, you know that right?"

"What do you mean?"

"You inspire me, Alex. You really do. You inspire me to never give up on my dreams."

"I try to, because if I ever gave up, I wouldn't be where I am today in with our music."

"That's true." I laughed. "Where did you get this motivation?"

"My parent's and brother."

"You have a brother?" I furrowed my brows, and studied my husband as a pained expression covered his glowing face.

"Had." He stated. "You didn't google me?"

I shook my head.

"No..." I trailed off. "Alex I'm-,"

I was cut off by his lips back on mine, and then he pulled away. The confusion only grew.

"Don't worry about it, babe. I'll explain everything later, okay?"

I nodded my head.

"Okay."

"I'm going to go to the bathroom, and then I'm going to take a shower. Feel free to join me," He winked, and then he got out of the bed. Alex took the blanket with him as he walked with it tied around his bare waist. I didn't answer, and I laid back on our bed, and sighed happily. My phone vibrated on the night stand, and my hand reached for it without looking.

How's it going with the hubby?

Great! Don't come back until tomorrow or whenever I let you know that it's safe....

Awe! Nasty ;)

I rolled my eyes, and then I clicked my twitter ap.

CallMeMacG: Good night with @AlexAllTimeLow ;) Seriously gonna spend all day in bed. Call me #Lazy.

"MAC!"

"ALEX!" I mocked.

"Get your ass in here!"

"What if I don't wanna?!"

"You do! Trust me!" He yelled.

I rolled my eyes.

"Men," I mumbled before taking the sheet with me and joining Alex in the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aweeee :) I love this chapter, even if it's short...

Leave me stuff. A lot of it ;)

xoxo Rae Marie.