Status: Completed! Look for the sequel!

Married to a Rock Star

It's A Turn On

"I don't think that we got very clean," I giggled looking around at all of the water spilt on our bathroom, tile floor.

"We got clean...and so did the floor,"

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not cleaning this up."

"You're so cleaning that up," He chuckled, and moved his hair out of his eyes. "Besides, I'm the man. Men don't do that."

"Alexander William Gaskarth!" I shouted, lightly punching his arm. "If you want to sleep in the same bed tonight you will,"

"You would never," He stated with furrowed brows as he followed me int our bedroom

I scooped up our blankets from the bed.

"I would," I smirked before walking out of our bedroom. I heard Alex cuss, but I knew that he would clean it up anyway. My smirk grew wider, and I started to fix our bed. I sighed heavily as I sat down on the bed just in my towel. "Alex?"

"Yeah, babe?"

"I'm raiding your closet!"

"Mmkay!" He yelled back.

"Now... what do I want to wear..." I pondered outloud before I opened his closet door. I found a blue v-neck, black skinny jeans, and a skull scarf. All of the items were [url=http://www.polyvore.com/mac_alexclothes/set?id=28379937 Alex's[/url]. I giggled to myself before I slid on some undergarments, and then put all of them on. I found my socks, and old, dirty converse before slipping them on my feet.
"Awe man," Alex pouted, appearing in our room his a towel.

"What?"

"You're already dressed," He pretended to cry.

I rolled my eyes, and shook my head.

"Can I wear a hat of yours?"

"Sure..." He trailed off and furrowed his brows.

"Yay! Thanks," I replied. "I'm going to wait until my hair dries though,"

"I thought that we were spending the day in?"

"We are...sort of," I giged. "I want to go get something to eat first. Please?"

"Ugh!" He groaned and laid down on the bed.

"Alexander! Off!" I snapped before he stood up and shook his head. "Don't give me that look. I just made the bed."

"You're insane." He shook his head before he grabbed some black pants, a white v-neck, and a plaid shirt. "I'm going to change now,"

"Okay?" I laughed before sitting down on the bed, and grabbed my phone.

CallMeMacG: @AlexAllTimeLow takes foreverrrrrr to get ready. I'm hungry and he's fixing his fucking hair. #Great

[MickieGreene: @CallMeMacG He's such a girl xD

[CallMeMacG: @MickieGreene BE NICE!

MickieGreene: @CallMeMacG I'm alwayssss nice! When can I come back? I can only take so much @JackAllTimeLow.

JackAllTimeLow: @CallMeMacG, @MickieGreene is mean to me! She acts like I'm not even in the fucking room! #heartbreak.


I rolled my eyes and heard Alex cough.

"Yes, sir?"

"Why are you tweeting?"

"I'm not gonna lie... I'm sort of addicted."

"I can see that." He laughed and sat down on the bed beside me. His arms found their way around my torso. "Why can't we just eat in tonight?"

"You must be sick of the fast food, huh?"

"Very much so,"

"How about we just go pick up some coffee instead?"

"Coffee's good," He chuckled.

"I know!"

"But I'm not going to say that I'm not disappointed. I did look forward to staying in all day."

"Well, how about we just go out, get Starbucks and come back? I want to go back to bed too, but I look cute."

"I love it when you wear my clothes."

"Why?" I chuckled.

"Because it's a turn on."

"Offff course it is." I stated, standing up and offering my hand. "Come on, baby. Starbucks is waiting for us."
♠ ♠ ♠
Aweeee :) I love this chapter. Look for another update!