Status: Completed! Look for the sequel!

Married to a Rock Star

Wow. Cheesy

"That was the longest Starbucks run everrrr." Alex whined as we entered our still-empty house.
"Awe, babe! I'm sorry," I laughed and walked into the kitchen. "It's so pretty outside, though,"

"Yeah," Alex nodded in agreement. "It's supposed to be like this tomorrow too."

"We should take Pey and Baz for a walk," I suggested.

"That's a great idea," He agreed and wrapped me up in his arms. "But for right now... I really want to go back to bed."

"Of course you do,"

I rolled my eyes dramatically, and Alex laughed.

"I do,"

"I know," I paused. "Come on, I wanna take a nap and cuddle."

"Sounds like a perfect plan,"

Alex let go of me, and we walked back toward our bedroom. I started to strip off his clothes from my body, and I laid down on the King size bed. Alex stood at the door, leaning his body against the frame, and his arms crossed. I patted the empty spot next to me on the white sheets. He just shook his head.

"What?"

"Nothing,"

"Sure...whatever," I groaned and laid down with my back facing him.

Alex groaned, and I listened as his clothes too were disgarded until he was just in his boxers. Soon enough, Alex's arms were wrapped around my mid-section and pulling me closer to him. His face nuzzled into my shoudler and neck.

"Do you really want to know what I was thinking about?"

"Yesssssss," I drug out the word.

"I was thinking about how you were so willing to jump in my bed now, and when we first met...you hated me,"

I laughed.

"Do you keep thinking about that over and over? Did you honestly believe that I would hate you forever?"

"I knew that you would fall in love with me," He chuckled.

"Concieted much?"

"No...but I was in love with you before you fell for me,"

"How are you so sure?"

"I did go out of my way to make sure that you came back with me,"

"Don't pull that love at first sight shit, Gaskarth. I know you better than that."

"Do you believe in lust at first sight?" He playfully asked.

"Very much so," I giggled, and closed my eyes. Alex's hot breath steadily stayed on my neck and shoulders.

"Guess when I realized that I loved you?"

"I don't know? A week before you left for tour?"

"Nope." He popped the p.

"Ugh! Tell me," I whined and begged.

"When we were in New York and we shared our first kiss."

"Wow. Cheesy,"

"But it's the truth," He laughed and placed a soft kiss on my shoulder blade and then my neck. "I'm so in love with you,"

My cheeks heated up, and I felt my smile grow.

"I love you too. Remember that, douche bag."

He chuckled again.

"And here we go with the name calling again."

"Would you have it any other way?"

"Hell no,"

*

"Baz really wants to go for a walk," I stated, looking at the small dog standing at the door and whinning.

"Sebastian!" Alex called from the kitchen. The small dog turned around and ran toward his voice. That dog loves him a thousand times more than I could ever love him, but I was okay with that. I love Sebastian too. Soon enough my husband came into view with Sebastian in his arms and the leash around his hand with Peyton's leash in his other hand.

"Awe, Peyton," I cooed and crouched down in front of the grey and white dog. I petted him lovingly before taking the leash from Alex.

"Are you ready?"

I nodded my head and Alex walked out of our front door first and we got into the car, and he drove to the nearest park.

"They look so excited," I laughed, nodding toward the two rowdy animals in the backseat.

"As they should be," I giggled and the two animals with their noses pressed tightly into the glass of the windows. "It's their first outing with their new mommy,"

I rolled my eyes at his slightly stupid comment.

"You're an idiot."

Alex gasped.

"Hear that kids?! Mommy called me an idiot." Alex whined, talking to his dogs. Sebastian barked and Peyton just snorted. "See, they're mad at you no. Look at what you did."

"I did bull shit." I laughed. "Just drive, Lex."
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this chapter! <3

Comments!

xoxo Rae Marie