Status: Completed! Look for the sequel!

Married to a Rock Star

First Night Together

"And this is m-our room." Alex corrected himself. He already showed me where Mickie would be staying for the summer, and the rest of the house. "This concludes our tour."

I smiled, not noticing Alex, as I stepped further into the room. It looked almost like a teenager’s room. He had a few posters on his wall, and it was sort of messy, but I kind of....loved it. I dropped my heels next to a pair of his dirty converse, and I looked about the room. Alex's face searched mine for any look of disapproval. I continued to roam the entire room, stopping only when I saw a bunch of papers stacked on top of a dresser next to a guitar.

"I'm sorry, it's a little messy." He stated quickly, noting me looking over at his desk and drawers.

"No..." I trailed off. "It's sort of perfect."

He laughed, but it was a shaky and uncertain one.

"I honestly thought that you would hate this room."

"Are you kidding me?" I laughed. "I love Blink,"

"No way! I would have pegged you for a rich, Daddy's girl type."

I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

"They all do. Ever single fucking one of them."

"Sorry?"

"It's cool." I replied. "I rarely get to see my dad a lot. When I do get to see him, we usually go to fancy places and do important things. I never get to be Mac around him, It's always Rosanna Mackenzie Devalera to him."

"Sounds demanding."

"Damn straight." I replied. "It's hard enough growing up with parents that make you learn two other languages on top of English, but to have to be someone you aren't around half of them is tiring."

Alex's eyebrows rose.

"And you live in Vegas?"

I ended up actually laughing. This was like full on laugh, no sarcasm anywhere.

I caught Alex by surprise.

"Yes, and I live in Vegas to top it all off."

"Damn." He paused. "What languages?"

"Italian and Spanish."

"Tough."

"Tell me about it." I rolled my eyes. "Hours of 'Rosanna roll your r's'." I made fun of my mom's accent, causing a small chuckle from Alex.

"Sounds terrible."

"My childhood years were depressing to say the least."

Alex smiled down at me, and we were quiet for a few minutes. That was until we heard noises.

"That would be Jack."

"What is he doing?" I questioned, moving to the door.

"You probably don't wanna go out there." Alex stated before I reached for the knob.

I let go, and I turned toward him.

"Right."

"Here, let me get you some clothes. You can change in the bathroom."

"Okay." I replied quietly while he got me a shirt and a pair of gym shorts. He came back, and showed me to his own bathroom that connected to his room. I went into there, and I quickly changed into the Glamour Kills shirt and black shorts. I pilled my hair up in a loose pony tail, and took off my make-up and jewelry.

I felt 75% better already.

I walked back into my new room, and Alex was already lying in bed. He had his ankles crossed, his left arm behind his head, and the TV remote in his right hand. I noticed that he was wearing just a pair of boxers. I cleared my throat slightly, and Alex looked up at me.

"Just put your dress somewhere in the closet or wherever you want to."

I nodded, and walked into his closet, finding an empty hanger, and putting it up. I put my purse beside my shoes, not fully caring that they were on the floor. Slowly, I stepped toward the bed. To say that I was slightly nervous would have been an understatement. I crawled in beside him as he flipped threw the channels. I pulled the quilt close to my body. Even if it was almost summer, it was freezing inside of his house. I looked up at Alex and I took in his features. He is good looking, and talented. Not to mention how he has been wonderful to me since the moment I met him.

I didn't say anything, but instead, I got comfortable. Alex pulled the blanket over him, and turned off the TV. He turned toward me, and we stared at each other in the eyes for a few minutes. It was silent, but a very comfortable silence.

"Mackenzie, you can scoot closer...if you wanna, that is."

I smiled softly at the gesture. I slowly wiggled myself closer to him. we were close now, and it took very thing I had not to cuddle to him

"This is...nice."

"Sure is." Alex agreed. I moved slower once more, and his arm suddenly wrapped around me, bring me closer into his side. For some reason, I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck. I let Alex's sent overcome me. It was a nice one.

"Alex?"

"Hmm?" He asked, now playing with my hair lightly.

"I'm sorry for being such a bitch."

And with that, we both fell asleep.

"Mackenzie...wake up."

"Five more minutes." I groaned, pulling something closer to me, and hiding my face in it.

It took me a minute to realize that it was Alex I was pulling myself closer to.

"No, now." He laughed, unlatching himself from me, and got up out of the bed.

"You're mean." I pouted.

"Would someone who's mean be on his way to cook you breakfast?"

I pondered that thought.

"Depending."

"On?"

"If you're making chocolate chip pancakes or not."

"Do you want chocolate chip pancakes?"

I smiled.

"Yes please."

"Okay." He laughed. He turned to leave, but I stopped him.

"Hey, Alex?"

Alex turned around and waited for me to continue.

"Do you think I could take a shower?"
"Sure thing. The towels are in the closet, and you're going to have to use the guy body wash and shampoo."

"I'm cool with that," I laughed, and he smiled.

"Just come to the kitchen when you're done." He stated, and then he walked away.

Okay, so maybe my husband wasn't that bad.

In fact, he wasn't bad at all. He had been so nice and accepting of me.

After my shower, I decided to raid his closet. I found another GK shirt, and a pair of light grey skinny jeans. I smiled, content with my outfit that came from his closet, and I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Alex was standing at the stove cooking me my pancakes with extra chocolate chips. At the other side of a kitchen, a boy with dark hair that screamed 'I got laid last night' making a cup of coffee.

"Morning." I smiled politely at the dark haired boy.

He looked up from his mug, and smiled at me.

"Please excuse Jack, he's got a hangover from Hell."

I nodded and looked toward Alex. He was looking at me.

"...Are you wearing my clothes?"

"Sure am." I smiled widely at him. "You don't mind, right?"

"Um...not at all." A crooked smile took over his face. "They look better on you than they would on me, anyway."

"Thanks." I replied. "Coffee?"

"I made you some. It's in the dining room table. Jack's hook-up is in there too. I'm sure that you two could find something in common."

I laughed, and headed toward the dining room.

There sat a blonde with her hair in a pony tail and men's sleep clothes. I noticed a mug sitting across the table in front of her. That must have been my coffee. I walked over, and I sat down. She looked up at me, and gasped.

"Mac!" She laughed.

My head shot up.

"Mickie, what the hell!" I laughed as I stared at my best friend. "Hooking up with a random guy at a club! What in the world would your mom say?"

"She wouldn't give a fuck." Mickie replied, making us both laugh. "I know why I'm here....but why are you?"

"I'm going to be living here for the rest of my life, or until we move."

Mickie gave me a confused look.

"So, Alex is your....husband?"

I nodded.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Ooh hell. What about me?"

"You're staying in Rian's old room. That's at least what Alex told me last night."

She simply nodded, and then I picked up my cup of coffee.

"Alex!" I yelled into the kitchen after chugging like half of it.

He came out, and looked at me surprisingly.

"Yeah, babe?"

"This is the best coffee ever!" I gushed. "Thanks."

"You're welcome." He smiled and walked back into the kitchen.

Mickie gave me a confused look.

"Why are you staring at me like that Micks?"

"Oh my damn."

"What?"

"You're in love with your husband."

"I can't be in love with Alex. I just met him,"

"But you've been married for a month."

"But I didn't know until last night." I pointed out. "Alex and I have to get to know one another first."

Mickie nodded.

"Okay." She dropped the subject, and then Jack appeared beside of her.

"Hey." He replied with a raspy voice.

"Hi." Mickie laughed.

Jack turned to look at me, and he smiled slightly.

"You must be Mrs. Gaskarth."

I nodded slowly. I wasn't use to being at 'Mrs.' just yet.

"That I am."

"I'm Jack, Alex's best friend."

"I know." I laughed. "I'm glad that Mickie decided to hook up with you. At least I know that you're not a bad guy."

"You two know each other?" Jack asked, clearly confused.

"Since second grade." Mickie announced proudly. "I'm actually here spending the summer with her. Neither of us were aware she was married."

Jack only nodded, not replying.

Alex walked out of the kitchen caring plates of regular pancakes, and my own special chocolate chip ones. He sat my plate in front of me, and took a seat to my left side.

"Thanks." I muttered only to Alex.

I really hoped that he had heard me.

By the look of the slight smile on his face, I could tell that he did.

"Jack?"

The dark haired young man lifted his eyes to that of his best friend.

"Yeah?"

"Zack called earlier this morning."

"And..." He urged Alex to continue.

"His flight is landing here in about an hour. I was wondering if you want to go pick him up."

"Do I have too?" He whined, earning a giggle from Mickie.

"Yeah." Alex nodded, taking a gulp of his own coffee.

"But-but Lexi!" Jack whined. "I'm so fucking hung-over and you want me to go?! Why can't Rian go get the fucker?"

"Cause Rian is moving."

"Didn't he already move down to Florida like a freaking month ago?"

"Your point?"

"Why in the hell is he moving again? Did Cass finally dump his ass?"

Alex rolled his eyes. He was getting annoyed with his best friend.

"No, Jack. Cass is moving here with him."

"Oh." Jack nodded. "Why can't you?"

"Jack." Alex stated harshly. "I've got stuff to do today. Besides, Zack is like your best friend."
"One of them. Don't tell me that you wanna replace me as your best friend?" He faked gasped.

"No, you dick. Just go get Zack."

"Fine." He muttered before going on to eat his breakfast.

I laughed lightly as I started eating my pancakes. They were so good!

"Alex, these pancakes are amazing."

"Thanks." He smiled at me, and then we continued eating.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have nothing better to do at 5:50 in the morning so I thought 'hey! let's update!" so I did. :)

Thanks to everyone who has already subscribed to this story.

You make my heart melt <3

Song of The Day: Summer Song - Forever The Sickest Kids.
xoxo Rae Marie.