Status: Completed! Look for the sequel!

Married to a Rock Star

Married To A Rock Star

"I'm so fucking worn out," I huffed, whipping the sweat from my forehead. "You would think that they would be tired after the first hour. Who knew dogs could be so hyper?"

"I think Jack's spent way to much time around them,"

"That would actually make a lot of sense." I giggled and sat down on the grass, allowing Peyton to sit between my legs. "I love this dog,"

"I think that he likes you too," Alex lightly chuckled, scooping up Baz in his arms and cuddling with him."

"You're so into that dog that it isn't even funny."

"Awe, she's just jealous," He stated in a baby voice, ignoring me and petting his small dog.

I rolled my eyes at the child-like man beside me.

"This is nice." I commented, watching the birds fly across the sky. "Can we do this more often?"

"That would be great," He laughed, and scooted closer to me so that our arms were touching. "Do you know what I want?"

"No, but I have a feeling that you're going to tell me,"

"Damn straight." He paused. "I think that we should have a real wedding."

I froze in shock, and turned to look at him.

"What?"

"Yeah," He nodded. "I want you to have a Fairy Tale wedding that every girl dreams of and shit."

"But...Lex..."

"I know, we've been married for like what... five months? I just... I really want to give you the world." I was speechless, so he continued. "I know that I messed up a few times, and I know that I will mess up again. It's not going to be easy on us with you going to Fashion school and me being in a band, but I do love you. I want you to have everything that you deserve, and you deserve the world, baby. You honestly and truly do. Please marry me...again?"

I chuckled and pulled the scruffy man into a passionate kiss.

"I love you so fucking much," I giggled. "I can't believe that you actually want that all for me."

"Well, not just you, clearly." He rolled his eyes. "I want it for Sebastian and Peyton too. Duh."

I giggled and shook my head.

"God, why did I get married to a rock star?" I playfully asked the sky above me.

"Because you didn't have a choice. God chose you for me. Call it karma?"

"No. I call it fate." I replied, kissing him passionately again, but longer this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end!!!! :D

I expect tons of comments you lovely people! :)

So expect a seqeul sometime soon! Tis will be amazing.

xoxo Rae Marie