Status: Completed! Look for the sequel!

Married to a Rock Star

Rings

So why did you actually make Jack go get Zack?" I asked Alex. Mickie had been drug along by Jack, so it was just us in the living room.

"I have stuff to do today." Alex shrugged as he replied.

"Like???"

"Get to know my wife." He smiled. "And we're going to go pick out wedding bans. I've got your engagement ring at my parent’s house. They were supposed to give it to you last night, but I guess that they didn't?"

"Nope. I left to fast." I laughed.

Alex nodded, and stood up from the recliner. He reached out his hand for me to take. Alex helped me up from the couch, and started toward the door.

"We're leaving now?"

"Sure are." He laughed. "Your step-mom is bringing everything of yours and Mickie's over here while we're gone."

"Where exactly are we going, Alex?" I asked. "I really don't know my way around, but I'd like a general idea."

"I'm thinking my parents house first, and then downtown. That takes care of the rings first."

I only nodded and followed him with my phone in my right hand, and Alex's hand firmly in my left. We made it to his car, and there was only about a five minute drive to his parent’s house from what he had told me.

"That's where I went to high school." He pointed out the building. "Hated every minute of it."

I laughed lightly.

"Why?"

"Just a bunch of wasted time. I didn't need any of that, look at what I've got now."

"You've been very blessed." I agreed. "I grew up on the strip of Las Vegas. My school wasn't to far away, but everyone was always partied every weekend. Students were always hung over. It was insane."

"Sounds like a non-stop party."

I shrugged.

"For some."

"But not for you?" Alex asked, carefully keeping his eyes on the road and still talking to me at the same time.

"Nope. I don't touch the shit."

Alex nodded.

"Hmm...interesting."

"What is?"

"You. You're a whole lot different than I thought."

"Thanks?"

"You're welcome." He laughed. "So...where there any guys you had back in Vegas?"

"Um...yeah, actually. There was one."

"Ooh, really?"

"Yeah. His name is Blayne. He is such a great guy, and I really liked him."

"Oh."

I didn't think that this would be his reply.

"He was a good friend of mine."

"Ah...like a fuck buddy?"

I grimaced.

"I-uh-I'm actually a virgin."

Alex's eyes quickly left the road, and stared at me in shock.

"No fucking way! You can't be a virgin."

"And why can't I?"

"Cause girls like you aren't virgin's."

I scoffed.

"Thanks dear. Nice to know that you think so highly of me."

"You're welcome darling," Alex replied sarcastically. "I just meant that you lived in fucking Vegas! You should have been wild as hell."

"Nope." I just shrugged. "The whole party scene never really fit me. I don't really get the whole point of it."

Alex chuckled.

"Looks like my wife is about to be put through cultural shock."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes. "Just because I didn't touch that stuff doesn't mean that I haven't been to parties."

"Oh so you have been to parties?"

I nodded again.

"Mickie tends to get a little....touchy, so I was always there to make sure she wasn't fucking some random guy on the floor. But sometimes the sneaky bitch gets past me."

Alex laughed.

"Like last night?"

"Yeah, just like last night, actually." I agreed.

"And here we are." Alex stated as he pulled up to his parents house. I was unbuckling the seatbelt by the time he was already out of his car. He opened my door for me, and I felt my smile grow. He lightly held my hand as we walked up on the porch. Alex knocked lightly, and moments later, his mom answered the door.

"Alexander! Rosanna! Come in, come in." She smiled widely as she rushed us out of the May noon air. We walked in, and accepted quick hugs from her, and then they were followed by hugs from Peter.

"What brings you love birds here?" Isobel asked us.

"I can to get her engagement ring, and then we're going to go get our wedding bands." He replied for us.

Peter's smile grew.

"I'll go get it." He stated as he walked out of sight.

"I see that you two have met."

She practically giggled.

"Um...yeah..." I nodded. "I'm moving in today,"

"I heard that rumor." She laughed. "You are from Vegas correct?"

I nodded.

"I'm going to have to go pick up some of my clothes and stuff from there too. I'm not entirely sure if my mom knows that I got married..."

"Oh." Isobel nodded.

About that time, Peter came back with a soft, black, velvet box. Peter handed the box to Alex, and patted his son's shoulder lightly.

Alex turned toward me, and slowly got down on one knee, causing me to laugh.

"Since I didn't get to do this right the first time...." Alex trailed off. "Rosanna Mackenzie Devalera Gaskarth, please marry me?....even if we're already married?"

I laughed louder, and I smiled down at him.

"I guess I don't have much of a choice do I?" I joked.

He smiled cheekily, sliding the ring on my finger.
"Of course you don't." He played along.

Okay, so maybe Alex wasn't all that bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
I <3 this chapter!

Thoughts???

xoxo Rae Marie