Status: Completed! Look for the sequel!

Married to a Rock Star

Metting The Gang

"I really do love them, Alex. You're the sweetest." I smiled, and lightly kissed his cheek, sending red across his cheeks.

"You're welcome." He laughed. "You know what?"

"No...what?" I chuckled as we walked closer to the car.

"I like having you around."

I rolled my eyes.

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear, being your new wife and all."

"Hey now!" He joked. "I see how its going to be."

I shook my head.

"You're like a crack addicted five year old. Calm down."

"Whatever." Alex laughed. "I'm having fun is what I meant to say."

"I know what you meant to say." I laughed. "I like having you around too."

"I can't wait to introduce you as my wife." He playfully rolled his eyes. "Zack and Rian are going to have a fucking field day with this. They're gonna blame Karma, and how she's a bitch. "

"Don't let their comments get to you?"

"They don't...I just get sick of dumb ass remarks." Alex explained. "They're just going to doubt our relationship, that's all."

"Oh." I nodded, not really knowing why to say.

"We're meeting them down on South Broadway." He replied as he turned left. "I think that they'll like you."

"I hope you're right. I kind of have to put up with them, right?" I asked. "I mean, I don't believe in divorce...so?"

"Of course you have to put up with them, but you also have to put up with me."

I laughed as he drove off.

"How am I going to survive?" I joked.

"You aren't." He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes, and I felt my phone vibrate. I looked down and I saw how it was from. Blayne.

Heyy ;)

I wanted to cry all of the sudden.

Hi Blayne :)

Where did you go off too? I miss you and I have no idea where to look! :(

I'm visiting my dad. I got hitched ;)

You're kidding me right?!

Sorry, bud :( Nope, literally got married. Not my choice, my dads.

What about us? :'(

I guess this means we're over?

I don't want it to be over. :'( Please just come back, and we can run away together!

No can do :( I'm living here now. The new hubby lives here too.

Ugh! Fucking A!!! Come back! Please?! I miss you, M!! I love you.... ;D

Blayne...I can't...

Yes you can M! At least you didn't deny loving me, right? :)

I can't, I'm sorry. I'm married. We're done babe. Love you too.

I sighed heavily, and rolled down my window. I chucked my phone out of the window.

"What the hell?!" Alex stated as he looked from where my phone went and back to the road.

"Sorry. I should have warned you." I sulked.

"What was that?" He asked me.

"My phone."

I knew that it wasn't what Alex was asking, but he didn't push for an answer.

"You tossed your phone out of a moving car?"

"Yeah." I breathed out a loud sigh. "I'll just go get another one later."

Alex laughed lightly, and pulled into the place that I assumed we were meeting Zack, Rian, Jack, and Mickie. Alex hopped out of his car, and he opened the door for me.

"Thanks." I mumbled, receiving a confused look from Alex.

"Mackenzie...are you okay?"

"I guess." I shrugged.

"Come on, cheer up." He stated. Alex wrapped me up in his arms.

I was shocked. I wasn't expecting a hug from him, but I wrapped my arms around his torso. I buried my head in his chest, and rested there for a minute. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"No." I mumbled. "But let's get inside." I pulled away and looked up at him.

"Are you sure?" Alex asked me. He really did seem concerned.

"Yes, now let's get in there." I forced a laugh to keep myself from crying. I walked into the restaurant, and instantly spotted Mickie. She stood up, and she ran toward me, hugging me tightly.

"I see that they've met." I heard a guy say from behind her.

I quickly let go of Mickie, and she moved out of the way. I saw two guys, one with an amazing smile and the other with short brown hair, a nose ring, and plenty of tattoos.

"Hey! I know you!" I pointed at the brown haired muscle man.

"You do look familiar...." He looked me over, and I stared at him.

"Hot damn! Is that you, Jock Face?!" I asked.

"No way!!" He stood up, and hugged me tightly. "How's it been, Target?"

I shrugged.

"I've been better."

Everyone but Mickie gave me a confused look.

"You know each other?" Alex asked carefully.

"Yeah." Jock Face and I shrugged.

"Since when?" Jack asked, clearly confused.

"Two years ago?" Mickie stepped in. "That's when we met him, right? You know, I thought it was you, Jock Sock."

He laughed and rolled his eyes.

"That must make you Feisty Momma."

"What in the fuck is up with these random ass nick-names?" The buzz cut one asked.

"Two years ago, I was playing football with some California friends on the beach, and I threw a football."

"It hit me right in the head." I sighed. "I was pissed beyond belief."

"And this one, Fiesty Momma, was even worse. You think that Jack and Alex cuss like sailors, you should hear this one." He laughed.

"Anyway, I never found a name for him so I just called him Jock Face."

"And I hated him for ruining my beach fun, so I call him Jock Sock."

"Wow..." Jack trailed off. "So Target because...."

"I tend to be a target for bad luck." I shrugged. "Only in the sports area. Otherwise, I'm pretty lucky."

"So, there you have it." Jock Face shrugged. "I'm Zack."

"Mackenzie." I shook his hand.

"And I've already met Makayla." Zack laughed. "This right here is Rian."

I nodded.

"I figured. Nice to meet you, Rian."

"You too." He smiled widely at me. "You're the new Mrs. Gaskarth?"

"Yeah...I suppose." I kidded.

Alex's mouth dropped.

"I resent that."

"I resent you. We're even."

"Wow...marriage bliss already." Rian stated sarcastically.

I stared at him.

"You know what?"

"No what?" He laughed.

"I think you're my favorite so far." I stated as Alex and I sat down at the huge table.

"What about your husband?" Zack asked, laughing.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Please, I like Jack more than I like him."

"Hey!" Alex pouted. "I thought that we were getting somewhere!"

"No where fast, Alexander."

"Whatever you say, Rosanna." He mocked me.

I sent Alex a death glare, and he only returned it with a smirk.

"I hate you."

"Glad we're on the same page." He smiled childlike.

"Ugh. Go play in the road."

"Only if you jump off a cliff."

"Alright, shut up." Mickie groaned. "I'm so fucking hung-over. Please, stop fighting."

I fake gasped.

"Alexander and I aren't fighting. Where did you get that idea, Makayla?"

"Drop the fucking fakeness, kay?" Mickie asked. "I hate you right now."

"Because???"

"Because you left me at a fucking club last night, that's why."

I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't leave you. I was forced." I glared at Alex again.

"There was no force! I just told you that we were married, and then we came here. No big deal." He shrugged. "Then we went home." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Not anytime soon, Gaskank."

Alex's mouth fell open.

"What the hell!"

"Sorry?" I giggled.

"Oh no. Now you have to share a room with Mickie. You are no longer welcome in my bed."

"Okay." I sighed sadly. "Mickie, looks like we're roomies."

"Whoopee fucking doo."

"I knew you would react that way." I mumbled. "Alex, don't make me share a room with that!"

Mickie scoffed.

"Bitch."

"Whore."

"Skank bag."

"Dick fucker." I smiled widely.

She rolled her eyes.

"Dick fucker? Really?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "And why did you call me a Skank Bag?! I wasn't the one hooking up last night."

Mickie smiled suggestively.

"Who said that I was?"

I rolled my eyes this time.

"Oh, please! Alex's walls are thin. I heard everything."

She blushed.

"At least I didn't get married when I had a boyfriend!"

"Hey now!" I glared at her. "Not my fault."

"You have a boyfriend?" Alex asked me.

"Not anymore." I shrugged. "I wasn't really into the relationship. We just started dating. It wasn't serious." I wasn't lying. Blayne was new to me, but he was a best friend before boyfriend. "The only reason why he was so special was because he was my best friend before."

"Oh...that guy?" Alex asked me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, him. He was my current boyfriend, but like we were just an odd couple."

"True that!" Mickie stated from beside me. She had her head down on the table. "Man, I'm so hung over."

"Party animal." Zack chuckled. "How you holding up, Jack Attack?"

"I've been better." He groaned.

I laughed.

"So this is what my life is going to be like?" I joked.

"You don't even know the half of it."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I love Mackenzie but Makayla is my favorite :')

Thoughts?

xoxo Rae Marie