Status: Completed! Look for the sequel!

Married to a Rock Star

First Kiss

"So where are we going?" I questioned Alex as we walked down the streets of New York. I had changed into my outfit from Forever 21, so I could look nice.

"It's a surprise."

"Ugh! You know that I hate surprises. If it wasn't obvious."

"Oh whatever." Alex laughed.

It was only about four pm, and we were walking all over the city."

"Seriously, Alex. Fucking answer me." I demanded.

"I married a demanding woman, didn't I?" He basically asked himself.

"Alex." I whined. "I want to know where we're going."

"Fine, if you must know, we're going on a carriage ride in Central Park."

"Really?!" I asked, excitement showing in my face. "I've always wanted to go on one of those."

"Good to know." He smiled, lacing his hand with mine.

I slightly blushed...and Alex noticed.

"What's with the staring, Gaskank?" I muttered.

"I make you blush." He stated, sounded proud of himself.

"No you don't..." I tried to deny it, but my cheeks heated even more. "Not another fucking word about it."

"I think my wifey likes me." He said childishly.

"So what if I do?"

"Then I can do this..." Alex trailed off.

I stopped, and turned toward him.

"Do what?"

"Kiss you." He whispered as he leaned down, and pressed his lips lightly to mine.

My body shook, but I kissed him back. We pulled away slowly. I didn't want to ever stop.
"Why did you do that for?" I nearly whispered, looking into Alex's deep chocolate eyes with my own scared ones.

"Cause I can." He smiled softly. "Come on." He stated as he pulled me toward Central Park.

I walked slowly behind Alex. I wasn’t walking too slow, but slow enough that it started to upset him.

“Mackenzie, what’s wrong?” He asked me, turning around to face me.

“I’m just confused okay?!” I nearly shouted. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to yell.” I quickly recovered.

“Why are you confused?”

“Why are you being nice to me all of the sudden?”

“I’ve known you for like four days. You have to know me longer than that for it to be suddenly.”

I rolled my eyes, and stuck my hands on my hips.

“Alex, I’m being serious here. I want to know.”

“What do you want to know?” He sighed out of frustration.

I don’t blame him, I couldn’t spend this much time with myself.

“What was that back at the airport? Being all caring and stuff. Then deciding that you wanted to take me out for a nice dinner. Not to mention, the hand holding, and that kiss. I mean, what the fuck was that, Alex?”

He threw up his hands.

“Okay, I got it. Mackenzie hates nice Alex. After this trip, I won’t be nice to you anymore.”

“I didn’t say that I didn’t like it…” I mumbled only loud enough for myself to here.

Or so I thought, Alex clearly heard me.

He smiled lightly.

“Okay, look, you’re my wife. I want to treat you like a Queen. You deserve it.”

“You barely know anything about me,”

“Then talk to me, Mackenzie. Tell me about yourself. I want to know everything about you. I want to know what pisses you off, and I want to know what makes you smile. I’m going to be spending the rest of my life with you. I want to get to know the real you.”

I bit my bottom lip nervously.

“That might be the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.” I allowed myself to admit.

His smile grew.

“So no more of this hard ass shit?”

“No more.” I agreed with a nod.

“Good.” Alex smiled and then he pressed his soft lips to mine one more time. “This way.” He stated as he grasped my hand in his, and led the way to a horse and carriage. He paid the horseman, and helped me into the carriage. Alex sat down beside me, and wrapped his arm tightly around my body.

My cheeks heated up, and I looked down at my hands. Alex was starting to make me nervous all of the sudden.

“Mackenzie? Will you at least look at me?” He whispered in my ear.

I brought my head up to look at him, and a smile spread across my face without even trying.

“Hey.” I gigged.

“Did you just giggle?!” He smirked. “I never thought that I would hear that come from you.”

I rolled my eyes, annoyed with him again.

“Don’t flatter yourself, Gaskank.”

“I would really like if you stopped calling me that. It’s your last name too.”

“Fine. You can be Asskarth, and I can be Gaskank.” I smirked, knowing that he was getting just as annoyed as I was.

“How about we go by Alex and Mackenzie? It seems so much easier.”

I faked a frustrated sound.

“Fineeee. If we must.”

“We must.” He laughed, kissing the side of my head. “Now stop being bitchy and let’s enjoy this gorgeous carriage ride that we are about to par take in.”

“Agreed.” I laughed as the carriage started to actually move. The horseman pointed out tons of attractions, but I barley paid attention. He knew that we weren’t paying attention. I was paying my attention to Alex, and Alex was looking at me. He held me tightly in his arms. I couldn’t look away from his chocolate brown eyes. His eyes acted as if they were magnets, and mine were the opposing force. They were enchanting.

“You have really pretty eyes.” Alex almost whispered.

I blushed a deep crimson.

“Thanks.” I whispered, and I smiled shyly.

Alex laughed before leaning in slowly. His forehead rested against mine, and my breathing became shaky. His smile grew as he realized how nervous he really did make me.

“You just going to sit there all day, or are you going to kiss me?” I whispered to him.

“I think I might kiss you.” Alex whispered back, pressing his lips to mine again.

My heart sped up like crazy. If I had a heart monitor, it would be going off like it broke.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awe. Super cute, right?

Comment please! :D

xoxo Rae Marie