Inked by Love, Loved for Ink

Inked By Love, Loved For Ink

I stopped and tilted my head slightly, what would I say? "I have no clue Pete," I said softly. "I haven't thought about that."

“You’d say yes, right?”

Would I?

I took a deep breath and nodded slowly, "I've spent a month away from him and felt like crap, I don't think I could live without him so," I shrugged. "I'd say yes."

"You can go relay," Pete looked at Ashlee who shrieked and ran for the door, my eyebrow raised as I looked at Pete. "What?"

"What do you mean relay?"

“Oh my God,” Autumn grinned widely.

“Relay?” I asked, scared to death.

“Hurry!” Ashlee pulled Jimmy into the parlor as he blushed.

"Oh my God," I squeaked as I covered my face and hit my head on the counter. "Should have never opened my big mouth."

"I get it, relay!" Rachel shouted.

"Slow much?" Autumn dryly replied.

“Fuck you,” I said, teary eyed, as Jimmy kneeled down in front of me. “Oh…"

"Hey baby," he whispered grabbing my hand, kissing it gently. "I'm sorry; these two geniuses had the idea."

"It was a good idea!" Pete defended.

"Are you okay?"

“Uh, yeah,” I nodded slowly. “Just say it. Please say it.”

“Will you marry me?”

"Yeah Jimmy," I nodded slowly as I pulled him closer, hugging him close. "I'll marry you."

"Yes!" Rachel, Autumn, Ashlee, and mom who heard the last half shouted.

"Beware of my family, they'll tackle you again," I whispered in his ear.

“Oh, fu-“

“Jimmy!” Autumn squealed as her and Rachel took Jimmy to the ground.

"Ow," I mumbled as my mom joined in and Ashlee stood in spot giggling. "Guys, you're killing him, guys…guys!"

"Sorry, we're happy and we can't tackle you!" Rachel shouted as she jumped up and hugged me.

“Yeah, great,” I mumbled. “Can we stop with the love fest? Please?”

"Okay grumpy gills," she grumbled as she helped mom and Autumn up, I helped Jimmy up.

"Sorry Jimmy," I apologized for my family.

"Don't matter," he smiled as he leaned down and kissed my lips gently. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” I nodded. “I’m so glad were getting married.”

"Me too baby," he whispered as he reached down and rubbed my stomach. "I missed you."

"You're back really early; do you have to go back?" I questioned.

“Sadly,” He whimpered. “I just wanted to see you. So bad.”

I frowned but kissed his lips and smiled again, "That's fine, spend a little bit longer with me and then you go do you're thing, I'll be here."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Never stopped you before."

"Val said something about a bar fight, she wouldn't tell me anything but told Matt, had him worried. Do you know what happened?"

“It’s nothing,” I looked away and sighed heavily.

“Are you sure?”

"Just the normal bar fight," I shrugged my shoulders and glanced out the side of my eye at him. "Nothing to worry about."

"Are you sure?" he repeated.

“Positive, babe,” I turned around and patted his cheek.

"Well don't go to anymore bars okay? At least without me," he kissed my lips again and pulled me closer to him. "I love you."

"Oh I love you too Jimmy," I smiled, and then started laughing.

“What’s so funny?”

“Thinking about how Autumn was acting when-“

“What?”

“Zack said her name on FUSE,” I grinned. “She melted.”

"She melted?"

"She literally melted and fell on the floor, Rachel and I stared at her for like five seconds wondering what the hell she was doing," I giggled.

"She has a crush on Zacky huh?" he bit his lip with a grin.

“Obi’s too hard to read, I have no clue.”

"I'll find out," he smiled as he kissed my lips slightly rough for a few seconds and then walked over to the front desk where Autumn was sitting. "Hey Obi."

"Hello Jimmy," she waved with a smile. "How are you buddy?"

“Good,” Jimmy nodded and watched Autumn take his glasses off, putting them on herself.

“Fuck, you do need Lasik,” She mumbled.

"Glad you think I'm blind, but I honestly do need those to see you," he held his hand out and motioned for her to give them back.

"Yeah," she handed them back. "What do you want?"

He stayed silent.

“If your going to sit here, don’t stare,” She frowned. “You fucking scare me, boy.”

Slowly a wicked smile began to spread across his face, making Autumn squirm a little under his gaze.

"I'm serious," she mumbled. "Stop staring at me."

“You like Zacky?”

“What the fuck kind of question is that?!” She shrieked defensively.

"A wondering one," his face never faltered, he just stayed silent and black faced. "Do you?"

"No," she avoided looking at him. "Go away."

“You didn’t answer,” He frowned. “Tell me!”

“Jimmy!” She glared at him angrily. “Fuck you.”

“You do?!”

"I didn't say that!" she yelled staring at him wide eyed, in shock.

"But you didn't deny it either," he smirked as he walked back over to me. "She digs Zack."

“I never said that!” She jumped up and flew over the desk, climbing on Jimmy’s back and beating his head. “Don’t tell him!"

"Autumn," I shouted pointing at her, she stopped mid swing. "Climb off my fiancées back because I cause you bodily harm."

“But-“

“But nothing,” I growled as she retreated off Jimmy. “Thank you.”

“Don’t tell him,” She whispered.

"Alright, just stop attacking me every time I walk by you," he sighed as he held his arms out and pouted his lips at me. "Make me feel better."

"My poor baby," I pouted my lips and walked into his arms, pecking his lips gently. "I'm going to miss you."

“I’ll miss you, too.”

“You’re so in love,” Autumn chuckled. “I want a fairytale romance.”

"Let me tell—"

"No!"

"Then be quiet," he glared at her and then turned to smile at me. "I won't be gone but two weeks and then we're off for as long as I want, the guys want me to spend time with the baby and I really appreciate it, I didn't have to pull teeth like I thought I'd have too."

“Two weeks,” I nodded slowly, smiling, as Brian and Zacky walked in. “Oh, Zacky?”

“Yes, babe?”

“Autumn likes you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment

Thank you Montana Disneyland Acid Trip for helping me write the rest.

Image