Inked by Love, Loved for Ink

Inked By Love, Loved For Ink

"What?" Brian, Zacky and Autumn said at the same time, Autumn dropped the sketch she was doing, Zacky's candy fell out of his mouth and Brian looked in between them both.

"Wow, I'm a crowd stopper," I grinned as Jimmy chuckled and kissed my temple. Autumn’s breathing became heavy as she pursed her lips. "Uh, I'm pregnant you can't kill me."

"You are so lucky," she growled as she turned around and walked up the stairs to hers and Rachel's apartment now, no longer mine.

"Yes I am," I sighed and looked at Zacky and Brian. "It's good to see you guys, Brian, Michelle has been worried sick about you. Have you seen her yet?"

“Yeah,” He nodded and stared at Zacky, who was still standing motionless. “Dude, you okay?”

"Yeah," he said slowly as he shook his head. "Kayci's triplet, just said she liked me, or something like that right?"

"Yeah…"

"Just making sure it wasn't a daydream."

“Awww!” I burst out randomly, grinning as wide as I could. “Do you like her, too?!”

"Ever since poker night I've kind of been infatuated," he mumbled under his breath, as he did that I started to sob. "What…I'm sorry…"

"It's these stupid hormones," I laughed through the tears. "Don't mind me, go upstairs and talk to her."

“Uh, okay,” He nodded and skipped up the stairs, making me giggle.

“Wow.”

"I know," Jimmy laughed from behind me as he moved the hair from covering my neck and kissed my skin gently. "I love you."

"I love you more."

“No, I love you more,” He smirked. “And don’t try arguing with me, you’ll lose.”

“Fine, fine,” I sighed in defeat. "But I love you more."

“Go spy on Zack and Obi.”

“Ha, okay,” I nodded pulling away and walking up the stairs as he smacked my butt. "Ow fucker."

"Didn't hurt me."

"Well it wasn't you're ass—" I sighed and shook my head. "Never mind, stubborn fucker."

"Just go," Brian laughed.

“Fine,” I mumbled and tip toed over to Autumn’s door, cracking it slightly.

"Y—you what?" Autumn stood in front of the kitchen door with Zacky right in front of her, her eyes and mouth where widened to the same size.

"I like you," Zacky's bravery was amazing, he wasn't even flinching with nervousness.

“Then-“

And he pulled her into a heated kiss, my jaw dropping. I wanted so bad to shout Atta boy but decided against doing it, since if I did. Autumn might actually push me down the stairs. I slowly backed down and shut the stairs sliding door before I started dancing in spot. "Uh…"

"Their kissing, their kissing, their kissing!"

“They’re what?!” Jimmy’s jaw dropped as we heard a thud of a mattress.

“What the fuck?!” Brian looked up at the ceiling with wide eyes.

"Well their fast movers," I looked up at the ceiling along with Brian and Jimmy, soon Rachel and mom joined us.

"What are we looking at?" mom asked slowly.

"Uh," I looked at Jimmy who looked at Brian, who looked at me. "Nothing."

"Serious—" mom stopped when she heard the bed creaking frantically. "—where is Autumn."

"Uh…"

"Kayci Jamie Callahan."

"Upstairs," I looked away trying not to start laughing. “Doing- Jesus, are they fucking rabbits?!"

“What?”

"Uh," I said again as Rachel got the mixed communication and started laughing. "Yeah, you get it. You tell her."

"Apparently since Brian and Jimmy are back, so is Zacky. She must have told him she liked him and they are showing their love for each other," she laughed and looked up at the ceiling. "A fucking lot too."

“So wait,” My mom scratched the side of her face. “So their-“

“Zacky!”

“Um,” I cracked a grin. “Making love.”

Mom pursed her lips and sighed as she looked up at the ceiling again, "She knows her father is here right?"

"When did he get back," I my eyes widened in shock at the news, if so Zacky was dead.

D-e-a-d.

Dead.

"Five minutes ago, it doesn't take long to unload new tattoo guns Kayci," she grinned slightly. "Hope Zacky can run."

“Oh, fuck,” I grunted as my dad walked out, looking to my mom.

“Honey,” He asked. “Who’s upstairs?”

"Jus—"

"I left my TV on HBO again," I grunted. "Damn, sorry dad I'll go turn it off. Stupid sex scenes, I was watching transformers again, whew that Shia LaBeouf eh?"

Jimmy cocked an eyebrow.

"I'll be back," I held a hand up and ran as much as I could up the stairs, making as much racket I could as I opened the door and looked around, living room clear. I slowly made it to Autumn's door when I knocked hard. "Yo, turn off the TV, dad's home and he thinks that HBO is having a nudie special."

"Does dad?" his voice came from behind me.

"Not anymore," I squeaked as I turned around. "……Daddy?"

“Who’s in there, Kayci?”

“Um,” I looked around, trying to think of what to say.

“Fuck, Autumn,” Zacky moaned as my eyes widened.

"Well," I tried not to snicker but he came out and then a giggle followed as I threw my hands out, "I hope he can run fast."

"Autumn!" my dad yelled.

"Oh shit!"

"Fuck my dad!" Autumn yelled. “Zacky, get off!”

“What?!”

“Run!” She urged as Zacky swung the door open, holding a pillow to cover himself. My dad gave him a killer glare as Zacky gulped.

“Oh shit…”

I covered my mouth and pointed with my other hand to the stairs while mumbling, "Nice pillow."

"Sir I can explain—"

"I wouldn't explain," dad looked down as he flexed his fist, "I'd just leave if I were you, right now."

"Good idea," he nodded slowly as he ran towards me, "I need you're jacket."

"You are not putting it around your—"

"Hand it to me before I get killed," he growled, I sighed and took it off, letting my floral maternity shirt show my bump as he wrapped it around his waist and took off down the stairs.

“Autumn!” My dad charged into her room as she hid under a sheet.

“Yes, daddy?” She whimpered.

"Downstairs, five minutes," he growled as he walked out of the room, passed me.

"Why is he so pissed at me?"

"I don't think he wants you ending up like me?" I shrugged carelessly. "Pregnant and young."

“Oh,” She huffed.

“You two fuck really fast,” I said randomly. “What was it? Two minutes and you were both naked?”

She started laughing as she grabbed her clothes as got dressed, I shook my head and turned around to walk through the door, but stopped and laughed as she ran past me. "What? You're not delaying death?"

"Nah, why not run in full force?"

“You’re a brave soul,” I nodded slowly as she ran out into the living room.

“Hey, daddy-o,” She chuckled.

I followed her out and smirked as I seen Rachel, Brian and Jimmy laughing hysterically while looking at Zacky who was sitting on the couch being yelled at by dad. "He's got a nice ass," I commented as I leaned against Rachel with a sigh. "To bad he used it to wrap my jacket around."

“Oh,” Autumn smiled. “His ass is fun to squeeze!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Hehe. Comment and show you're love.