Inked by Love, Loved for Ink

Inked By Love, Loved For Ink

"Fuck, Zacky,” she mumbled as I heard muffled voices in the background.

"Want me to let you go?" I questioned as Jimmy started rubbing my neck, massaging it thoroughly.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," she mumbled.

"By the way mom's looking for you—" I stopped and looked at the phone. "Or just hang up on me and not let me finish."

“What’s up?”

“Oh how much she stresses me,” I whined. “Zacky found her and she hung up. Not sure what was happening, though.”

"Well baby its okay," he kissed my lips and ran his hands down my sides, slowly to my bottom and gave it a squeeze.

"Jimmy," I giggled as he smiled innocently.

“I haven’t had sex in months,” He chuckled. “Porn isn’t the same, you know.”

"You know," I said slowly. "After the third trimester, you can have sex but you have to be careful."

"Really?"

"And pregnant women have a higher sex thing than non-pregnant women, that would mean," I said slowly as I grinned.

“Yes!” Jimmy grinned. “When you hit your third, I’m going to lock us in our bedroom for a week!”

"In two weeks I'll hit my third I believe," I nodded slowly as he leaned down and kissed my lips.

"I can't wait," he laughed.

-------Triplet's Birthday Party------

"My stomach hurts," I grumbled as I looked at Val and Michelle. "And it's not anything to do with the baby, I'm sick to my stomach."

"Jimmy'll be here soon!" Rachel was jumping up and down. "And then we can eat, finally!"

“Calm the fuck down,” Autumn glared at her from the counter and clutched a small box.

“Whatcha holding?” I skipped over to her as she sighed heavily.

"Happy birthday," she smiled and handed it to me, I grinned as I ripped it open and stared down at the small white stick.

"Well, not much of a present if I must say," I didn't dare touch it.

"It is if you understand," she said slowly.

"Wait," I looked up and tilted my head. "You're having Zacky Vengeance's baby?"

She cracked the cheesiest grin I’ve ever seen and nodded frantically.

“I’m pregnant!” She squealed.

"I feel faint," Rachel mumbled sitting down, I stared wide eyed a second before I started tilting to the side, all the girls at once grabbed me and sat me down.

"I didn't want you passing out!"

"Shock," I said slowly holding my chest. "Just shock."

“Are you sure you're okay?” Autumn whispered as I nodded.

“I’m fine.”

“Okay,” She huffed. “Geez didn’t think you’d faint on us.”

“I was shocked!” I laughed. “You’re pregnant!”

"I know," she giggled as the doorbell rang. "I'll go get it."

"Wait, are you telling Zacky?" I asked softly as I grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "Or what?"

"I'm telling him," she nodded as she walked out of the room. “Hey, babe.”

“Oh, speak of the devil,” I chuckled as Jimmy, Zacky, and the rest of the boys walked into the room.

“Happy birthday,” Jimmy walked up to me and kissed my lips softly. “I love you.”

“I love you, too,” I nodded, smiling, as I looked over to Autumn,

“Guys,” She cleared her throat and grinned. “I have something to say.”

“Do it,” I whispered to her, making her laugh.

“Okay, Zacky?” She looked over and grabbed Zacky’s hand. “I’m pregnant.”

All the guys' jaws dropped as Autumn looked around.

“Happy birthday to me,” She sang softly to herself.

I bit my lip and tugged at Jimmy's hands, he looked down wide eyed as I smiled and shrugged. "I think its amazing," I said loudly, which caused everyone to suddenly move a little.

“This awkward silence isn’t very reassuring,” Autumn whimpered. “I’m guessing you not happy?”

"Shocked," Zacky managed to choke out a little bit later, "Just a little shocked."

"Looks like a lot shocked," I mumbled as Jimmy leaned down and hugged my stomach and kissed it. "That tickled!"

“Sorry,” Jimmy smirked as I looked over to Autumn, who looked back to me and sighed heavily.

"Let me up," I whispered as I stood up slowly and walked over to Autumn. "Come on honey, I'm happy."

"Thank you," she whispered as she grabbed my hand, Rachel walked over and grabbed her other and soon we were walking outside to the party being held in our honor, our twenty second birthday.

“Fuck,” Autumn leaned her head back and held tears.

“Autumn-“

“He’s not happy,” She wept.

"Oh I'm sure he is," I smiled as I hugged her side as much as I could with my baby bump belly, "I'm sure he's just shocked."

"Jimmy wasn't when he found out you were pregnant," she cried.

"Everyone is different babe."

“He didn’t even say anything,” Autumn wiped away a tear. “Face it, he doesn’t want it. What the fuck am I going to do?”

"Give it time Obi," Rachel murmured, "He'll come around, that happened to mom and dad remember the stories."

"Dad was scared," I said softly. "Imagine how scared Zacky is, dad scared the shit out of him last time you and him where together, what if dad found out huh?"

“I just…” Autumn looked over to Zack. “He doesn’t even seem remotely happy.”

"He has to come around honey," I said slowly, "He has to adjust to being a father, he's just as new to it as you."

"You'd think he'd talk to me."

"Hang on," I put my hand protectively around my waist as I walked away over to Zacky, grabbed his ear and pulled him up as he owed the whole time and the rest of the guys watched in shock, I waited till he was eye level with me when I stopped pulling, "I know you're as shocked as everyone and probably more but she's the one pregnant with a baby and she's the one that needs reassurance Zachary Baker so unless you want one pissed off pregnant woman to kick you're fucking ass for being insensitive, get over there and talk to Autumn because she's scared shitless that she'll have to do this alone, she needs you."

“I-I-“He looked around, scared and confused. “What?!”

"Okay, stupid let me put it simple," I tugged his ear up closer, "If you don't go talk to my sister about her new pregnancy because you and her had sex unprotected, I'll kick you're ass from here to New York, am I clear?"

I was calm and collected, I think that's what scared him, "Y—Yeah," he nodded. "You sound like you're dad."

“I’ve been told,” I growled and started pulling him to Autumn. “Now talk!”

"Kayci," she glared at me while remaining the shocked look on her face, I rolled my eyes and pushed Zacky up and walked away.

"I'm sorry Autumn," he sighed. "I'm just shocked; I'm going to be a father."

“Yeah,” Autumn nodded. “And I’m going to be a mom.”

“Oh God!” Zacky choked, sobbing. “I love you, Autumn!”

"I love you too," she began to tear up and kissed his lips, I turned to Jimmy and smiled.

"See, I'm good,” I nodded slowly.

"Yes you are baby," he nodded as he pulled me close and hugged me tight to his chest. “Hi, mama.”

“Hey, James,” My mom smiled as she walked out and looked over to Zacky and Autumn. “What happened?”

"You ask her," I nodded and pointed to them both. "I'd rather not tell you."

"Now I'm worried," she mumbled as she walked over to them both. “What’s going on?”

“Mom,” Autumn looked up to her, Zacky’s face lighting up. “We’re pregnant!”

For a second I thought I seen her take a deep breath but after a few seconds the only thing that happened was she started to tilt back. "Mom!"

"I got her," Matt was standing beside her with Val and turned just in time to catch her before she bloodied the ground. "What did you tell her?"

"I'm pregnant," Autumn's eyes were wide.
♠ ♠ ♠
I need 5 comments!

Image