Inked by Love, Loved for Ink

Inked By Love, Loved For Ink

“Huh?” Matt’s eyes widened.

“Well,” Autumn frowned. “Why is this such a shock to everyone?”

"I don't know," I shrugged as I turned to Matt who switched how he held my mother to a more comfortable position as he stood there staring at me and Autumn. "I thought you were there when we told everyone."

"I went back to the bus to get Val's present," he said slowly. "Damn."

“It is weird that Zack and I got pregnant?” Autumn whispered.

"Well," I said softly as I turned to her with one side of my lip raised higher than the other, "Until five minutes ago, I didn't think so. But now that everyone is either passing out or going into shock, I'm thinking maybe."

"That's so not cool, mom and dad didn't do this when you got pregnant," she huffed.

“Well-“

“Is it because it’s me?” She asked softly. “Because it’s the immature one? The one who can’t barley take care of herself, let alone a baby?”

"Uh well," I stopped and sighed. "I was thinking more of the fact that now they have two pregnant children instead of one."

"Oh," she said softly. “Don’t lie.”

“Autumn…”

"I'm serious Kayci," she said softly. "I don't want to be lied too; I'm not stupid like everyone thinks."

"Autumn, I'm not lying to you. If anyone they should have been worried about me, I'm the first one. Now they have two babies pregnant, it may kill them if Rachel gets pregnant."

“Well,” Rachel grunted.

“What!?” Both Autumn and I screamed.

“Kidding!”

"You do not kid like that with pregnant women, they will bite you're head off!" I shouted pointing at Rachel, who laughed and walked away. "God she nerves me sometimes."

"Sometimes?"

"Yes," I glanced at Autumn. "Be nice."

“Fine,” She grunted and looked down to Zacky, who had his head on her belly button.

“So,” He whispered. “Our babies in there?”

"No," I said slowly as I tapped my head. "It's in her noggin, where the hell do you think it is Baker?"

"You know," he glanced at me. "I wasn't talking to you, Callahan!"

“Yes you were,” I smirked. “Autumn’s a Callahan, too, remember? You know, that woman who’s carrying your baby.”

"Mother shit," he mumbled as he looked around. "Sorry Autumn."

"Its okay," I nodded as he hugged Autumn's stomach.

“I love you, Autumn October Callahan,” He kissed her belly and smiled.

"And I love you Zachary James Baker," she smiled and rubbed his head; Jimmy smiled over at me and rubbed my belly.

"So, is it the third trimester yet?" he smirked.

“Why yes, it is,” I smirked. “Ready to lock me away?”

"I brought shackles," he smirked as he grabbed both my hands and slowly backed me up into the house. "And you have brought the sexy."

"I'm fat and pregnant, is it really sexy?"

“Of course,” He smiled. “You make anything sexy.”

“Jimmy,” I whispered, blushing as I sat on the bed.

"Baby," he smiled as he kissed my lips. "I love you."

"I love you too," I smiled as he leaned me back on the bed. “Are you excited about the baby?”

"Extremely," he smiled as he kissed down my neck. "I love this."

"I love it too," I moaned slightly. "Damn that pregnancy book was right."

“Fucking pregnancy pants,” he grumbled and tried to find the button.

“They slide down, honey,” I chuckled.

“Oh.”

"Yeah," I smiled as he pulled them down; I moaned as he slid them down and kissed every inch. "Jimmy get up here."

"I'm coming," he moaned as he kissed my bottom lip. “I love you.”

“I love you, too, Jimmy,” I pulled off his shirt and ran my hand down his chest.

"Oh that felt good," Jimmy moaned as he pulled my pregnancy shirt off and kissed my stomach. "I want to do so many things but I don't think we have the time."

“For you,” I smirked. “We have all the time in the world.”

"Good," he whispered as he leaned down and kissed between my breasts, and then slowly lowered himself. "Tell me if I hurt you and I'll stop."

“Okay,” I nodded as he pumped in and out slowly, still rubbing my stomach. "Oh Jimmy…"

"Baby I missed you so much," he moaned as he leaned down and kissed my lips, and then wrapped my legs around his waist. "Being without you on tour was horrible."

“But your back now,” I sighed airily. “And that’s what matters.”

"Oh yes," he sighed as he rose up and down with the waves of desire, "Oh yes."

"Jimmy," I whispered. "I love you so much, thank you for everything."

“You're so welcome,” He smirked and ran a finger across my breast. "You're fuller."

"That's what pregnancy does to you," I smiled as I pulled his head down; he kissed above my breast and smiled. “Jimmy, fuck.”

“What?”

“That hurt,” I grabbed my stomach and grimaced.

"What?" he pulled out and grabbed my stomach, looking at it in worry. "What hurts?"

"I don't," I grimaced. "I don't know, it just hurts."

“What should I do?”

“Just give me a second,” I whimpered and leaned my head back, taking a deep breath. “Just cramps.”

"I'm not doing that again," he said softly. "I hurt you."

"No," I shook my head. "I'm fine baby, just cramping. It's embarrassing though."

“Are you sure you're okay?” He whispered.

"I'm fine," I smiled as I leaned up and kissed his lips. "Just lay with me if you don't want to finish."

"I'm not having sex with you again until you have our kid out," he pointed to my stomach.

“But, Jimmy-“

“No butts,” He smirked and kissed me softly.

"Then…Damn it," I grumbled as I curled into his side, he smiled and kissed my neck as he rubbed my stomach. "Maybe you were just putting to much pressure on my stomach, what if we try it like this?"

"Sideways?" his eyebrows raised in confusion. “How about we just lay here, talk.”

"Why am I acting like the sex maniac male and you're acting like the touchy-feely woman?" I questioned.

"I don't know," he whispered honestly. "Weird eh?"

“It’s these damn hormones,” I mumbled.

"Yes," he nodded slowly as he kissed my lips and ran his hand through my hair. "Damn you taste good."

"Same to you," I smiled as the door was knocked on. "What?"

"Well," Brian cleared his throat. "Their cutting the cake, you're mom's up."

“Good, good,” I nodded and Jimmy stood up, pulling me out with him.

Brian cleared his throat and looked up towards the ceiling, "You forgetting something guys?"

"Shit," I grumbled covering myself.

"Nice tattoos," Brian smirked and walked off.

“I forgot I was naked…” I mumbled. “Fan-Fucking-tastic.”

"Back in the room, back in the room," Jimmy pushed me gently back into the room, where we got dressed and walked back out.

"Let's go eat cake," I smiled wide eyed.

“Yum,” Jimmy grinned as we walked into the kitchen, seeing Zacky shove cake in Autumn’s face.

"You shove cake in my face, I'll kill you," I pointed at Jimmy as I walked into the backyard, smiling brightly as Autumn and Zacky followed laughing. "I want cake!"

"Give the pregnant lady one piece and keep her away from the cake!" Rachel yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

I need comments!