Inked by Love, Loved for Ink

Inked By Love, Loved For Ink

“Fuck you,” I glared and picked up a piece, shoving a huge bite in my mouth.

"I rest my case," Rachel sighed as she sat back and watched. "Now, may I have a bite?"

"No, my cake," I growled. "I would have shared if you would have been nice."

“High five, sister,” Autumn chuckled as I slapped her hand. “Go pregnant ladies.”

"Ladies?" my dad had a chip in his mouth that fell out as he asked. "As in more than one, more than Kayci?"

"Uh," I glanced at Zacky and nodded my head for him to make himself scarce. "Yes."

“Well,” My dad’s eyes bugged. “Who else is pregnant?”

“That would be me daddy,” Autumn raised her hand. “I’m pregnant with Zacky’s baby.”

"Run," I whispered loudly, dad's eyes widened even more as he sat his plate down and looked around for Zacky. "Now."

"Gotcha," he whispered and ran through the yard.

"Vengeance!" Dad shouted spotting him.

“Daddy, don’t hurt him!” Autumn screamed.

“He got you pregnant!” Our dad barked and tackled Zack to the ground.

"Wow," I said slowly as I watched the scene unfold, "I had no clue dad could run that fast, or that he could tackle."

"He was a quarterback for our school," Mom walked over with a plate in her hand, eating chips casually. "Really hot body he had."

“Ewww,” Autumn grimaced and watched Dad smash Zacky’s face into the grass.

“You fucking jackass,” Our dad grunted.

"Okay," I sat down my plate and waddled over to Dad and Zacky, making sure to shadow them. "Dad?"

"What?" he glanced up in the shadow of my big stomach, which made me internally roll my eyes.

"Stop fighting Zacky, he's taking responsibility and he loves Autumn, isn't that what you want for her?" I questioned lowly. "If not, you know we could go get her a bum."

“Oh,” Dad sighed heavily and flipped off Zacky, Autumn walking up.

“Babe,” She helped him up and wiped the grass and dirt off his face.

"Men," I sighed as I helped Autumn. "Sorry about him Zacky, but I did say run before you did."

"I wanted to find out what was happening," he whimpered.

“Leave him alone,” Autumn grabbed his head and pulled him close.

"His own fault," I sighed as I walked away, causing Jimmy to laugh and hold his arms out, I walked into them and laid my head on his chest. "Men."

"I'm a man."

"You're an exception."

“Oh,” He chuckled. “Don’t blame your dad, he’s just stressed, I’m sure. I mean, yet another one of you is pregnant. And with Zacky’s child, dear God.”

"We said the same thing for you dude," Brian flung his arm over Jimmy's shoulders and clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth. "But you did good."

"Hopefully the same goes for Zach," Matt sighed as he elbowed Jimmy's arm.

“We can only hope,” I mumbled and watched Zacky carry Autumn bridal style over to us.

"Hey guys, I think we're going to head back to the shop," Autumn smiled.

"Be careful," I sighed shaking my head. "Happy birthday sis."

"Happy birthday sis!"

-----B-Day-----

"Ah!" I screamed as loud and as long as I could as I held Matt's hand, I was stuck at the shop with Matt, Val, Michelle, Zach and Brian and my family while the other guys went out looking for something to eat, when my water broke. "Get me to the fucking hospital!"

"We're going!" Brian carried me to the car and sat down beside me with Rachel on the other side and Michelle on the other side of her.

"Breathe," Rachel instructed.

“Why is she screaming?!” Autumn ran out, her baby bump now showing.

“She’s having the baby!” Val shrieked, making Autumn squeal.

"Mom! Dad! Kayci's in labor!" Autumn screeched as she climbed in the back seat of the car.

"There isn't anymore room," I whined as Matt and Val got in the front seat.

"What!" mom ran out staring wide eyed.

"Get in the car and drive!" I screamed as I clutched both Brian and Michelle's hands.

“Autumn!” Zack ran out and grabbed her hand. “Get out! You're going to get hurt!”

“Zack,” She whined as he pulled her out. “Take care of her guys…”

"We will, meet us there," Matt took off down the road with mom and dad following us, right on our tail.

"Oh!" I screamed again. "This kid hates me!"

“Deep breaths!” Rachel yelled back.

“I’m trying!”

"Try harder!" she shouted as she fanned my face along with Brian and Michelle.

"I can't try any fucking harder unless you want me to pop a vein!" I screamed.

“Both of you stop arguing!” Val turned around.

"You try having labor pains and then get back to me!" I'm sure my face was red as a ripe tomato.

"Just calm down, and stop yelling at your sisters," Michelle sighed.

I blew out a long breath and nodded frantically.

“Oh shit!” My eyes widened. “Where is Jimmy?!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment it!

Image